Implement 12 Academic Aspects of Quality Education: State Project officers, TSSA Telangana Instructions to all HMs to implement 12 Aspects in Schools is Mandatory. School Complex HMs/HS HMs/UPS HMs/PS HMs are informed that the State Project Director has instructed to implement 12 Aspects in every school. So Every TS School Should implement the 12 Academic Aspects for Quality Education Improvement and Academic Improvement. The details are as follows.
- Implementation of READ(Read Enjoy and Development) Programme
- Teaching Lesson Plans
- Demonstration of Students in SMC Meeting
- Implementation of 3 Innovation Activities
- Vision or Mission of School
- Adoption of Absentees Students to Teachers
- Children’s Cabinet
- Suggestion Box
- Maintaining CCE Registers
- Projects Works
- Minutes of Staff Meeting
- Implementation on Swachh Patshala
12 Academic Aspects(Quality Learning Enhancement Programme): Implement 12 Academic Aspects of Quality Education
- Ensuring children to achieve Class specific, subject specific essential learning competencies, attainment of Expected outcomes (as per Academic Standards prepared by SCERT).
- Improved Teaching Learning Processes through 100% utilization of learning time and engagement of children by Time-on-task.
- Improved Assessment Procedures which are based on specific Academic standards, by adopting different means such as Oral & Written, Performance, pupil products, child portfolios, projects, teachers observation in harmony with Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (Formative and Summative) procedures.
- Setting Performance Indicators for Institutions and Individuals making Teacher and Head Master accountable with role clarity and increasing transparency in the system.
- Improved participation of parents by making SMCs is functional and vibrant. The community participates in school matters, demonstration of the performance of the children to SMC members.
- Subject forums at different levels are formed. In this direction SSA has launch Mathematics Forum at state level.
- Academic activities such as
Children Diary etc., and
Innovative activities such as
Free Plastic zone,
Talent Search Activities in the schools etc are being implemented.
- All important national and international festivals are celebrated in all the schools.
- An innovative programme known as READ(READ, ENJOY AND DEVELOP) programme is being implemented to develop reading habits among the children using the children literature available in the school. One period is provided in the school time-table for reading. Celebration of “PATANOTSAVAM” from 14th to 21st November during Library week.
- Implementation of inclusive practices – to achieve equity and equality in the classrooms capacity building programmes such as orientations and trainings were conducted for teachers. Model School concept is developed for implementation of the inclusive practices and to improve teaching learning outcomes.
11.School Leadership Development Programme was conducted for effective implementation of school leadership practices and to enhance the school and class leadership among the teachers and stakeholders.
- Monitoring – State Level, District Level and Mandal Level Monitoring Teams are constituted for conducting Academic Monitoring in the state.