Special Court Jobs Recruitment: GO.MS.No.96; Dated:03.07.2015: Government of Telangana State, Finance Department, Courts – Criminal cases relating to atrocities against women – Creation of posts to 13 Special Courts in the cadre of Sessions Judges for fast-tracking the cases relating to atrocities against women – Orders – Issued.
- From the Registrar (Vigilance), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of A.P., Hyd., Lr.Roc.No.179/E1/2013, Dated:19.07.2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.36, Law (LA, LA&J) Home (Courts.A) Dept., dt:08.06.2015.
- Home (Courts.A) Department, U.O. No. 2299/Courts.A2/2014, dated: 25-06-2015.
In the G.O. second read above, the Government has issued orders according to administrative sanction for establishment of 13 Special Courts in the cadre of Sessions Judges for fast-tracking the cases relating to atrocities against women at various stations.
- In the reference third read above the Law (LA&J Home Courts.A) Department has requested for sanction of posts for the newly established
13 Special Courts in the cadre of Sessions Judges.
- Government after careful examination of the proposal, hereby accord sanction for creation of following posts for each of the newly established 13 Special Courts in the cadre of Sessions Judges for fast tracking the cases relating to atrocities against women.
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay|
|1||District Judge||One (1)||Rs.51550 – 63070|
|2||Chief Administrative Officer (A.O)||One (1)||Rs.19050 – 45850|
|3||Superintendent (Head Clerk)||One (1)||Rs.14860 – 39540|
|4||Superintendent (Translator)||One (1)||Rs.13660 – 38750|
|5||Senior Assistant (U.D.B.C.)||One (1)||Rs.10900 – 31550|
|6||Junior Assistant||Five (5)||Rs.8440 – 24950|
|7||Personal Assistant (Steno-Typist)||One (1)||Rs.10900 – 31550|
|8||Typist||Two (2)||Rs.8440 – 24950|
|9||Examiner||One (1)||Rs.7960 – 23650|
|10||Copyist||One (1)||Rs.7960 – 23650|
|11||Field Assistant (Amins)||Three(3)||Rs.8440 – 24950|
|12||Record Assistant||One (1)||Rs.7520 – 22430|
|13||Office Subordinate (Attender)||Five (5)||Rs.6700 – 20110|
|14||Process Server||Five (5)||Rs.7960 – 23650|
|15||Driver||One (1)||Rs.7960 – 23650|
|16||Fulltime Masalchi||One (1)||Paid from contingencies|
The Home (Courts) Department is requested to take necessary further action in the matter accordingly.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details