Students Data Entry, Adding of New Schools in UDISE and Childinfo – Schooledu.Telangana.Gov.in: It is submitted that the UDISE work for the year 2020 will be started shortly and as such the School Directory such as adding of new schools, list of closed schools, list upgraded schools to be kept ready at District Level.
SSA – NAS – Sample schools information of VIII class children – Reg: To, All the DEOs & E.O DPOs in the State are hereby directed to issue instructions to Nodel Officers/ MIS Coordinators, MEOs and Headmasters of concerned Schools to Complete 100% Aadhar seeding and Confirmation of children Names entered in childinfo website and follow the guidelines issued on NAS 2020 :
1. Sample schools selected for VIII class for conduct of NAS 2020 is confirmed by SCERT.
2. Childwise information of sample schools uploaded in childinfo website attached for confirmation.
3. Children having Aadhaar to be confirmed by the School Headmaster.
4. Children not having Aadhaar list also enclosed to take Aadhaar Number in nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center immediately.
5. more than 5000 children of sample schools of VIII class children Aadhaar number not updated in the child info website (List enclosed).
6. If Aadhaar number is not available to the sample School Children, MIS Co./ Nodel Officer should Coordinate with concerned School Headmaster to take the children to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center to issue Aadhaar Number.
7. 100% Aadhar seeding of sample Schools should be completed in childinfo website by 10th of this Month i.e., (10.10.2020).
8. The DEOs are requested to entrust of work of confirmation of children names with Aadhaar No. to the MIS Coordinators/ Nodel Officers who attended the training programme at Bangalore.
9. Daily status to be updated through email to the email@example.com.
10. The information of sample schools and children information with Aadhaar no. to be kept as confidential. Misuse of Aadhaar No. leads serious action as per rules.
C and DSE Telangana – Rc.No.3238, Dated:22/09/2020 :: Sub: TSSA, Hyderabad – Planning & MIS – Completion of 100% Aadhar enrolment in Childinfo website – Declaration Certificate submission – Reg.
Read:- 1. D.O.Lr.No. 11-38/2020, Sch-5(Pf)of Anilswarup, Secretary, MHRD.
2. This office Proc.Rc.No.3238/TSSA/MIS/T7/2020, dt:ll/09/2020.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers & Ex-Officio District Project Officers, SSA in the State is invited to the subject read above and they are informed that the last date of Child info with Aadhar enrollment is extended up to 30th September 2020. The DEOs are directed to instruct the MEOs to take Declaration Certificate from School Teachers/Headmasters/Principals on 100% completion of Child info with Aadhar enrollment and submit the consolidation of the declaration certificates so obtained along with his/her certification at the DEO office by 30th September 201 7 duly making spiral binding of such declarations.
In turn all the DEOs ate directed to verify thoroughly the spiral bounded declarations submitted by MEOs under his control and submit along with his/her certification of all the declaration certificates obtained to the State Office …. in person without fail.
The DEOs are directed to Coordinate with DIOs/EDMs working under District Collectors for 100% completion of Aadhar Enrollment. Mee Seva Director arranged Special Centers for Aadhar Enrollment of the School age Children and as such the DEO is directed to give instructions to Headmasters/Principals to utilize the services of Mee Seva for 100% Aadhar Enrollment.
Further it is informed that the collection of UDISE 201 7 data starts from 1st October 2020 based on data as on 30th September 2020. The UDISE DCF will be generated with child info database. After 30th September 2020 corrections in Enrollment will not be permitted in UDISE DCFs.
The following information is to be furnished in declaration Certificate along with the signature of Class Teachers /Headmasters/Principals from School Level and MEOs Signature from Mandal Level, with DEOs Signature from District Level by … without fail.
READ | Instructions for Uploading Child Info Data on Child Info Website
READ | School wise Adhaar+childinfo data entry
1- Instructions on Child Info Updation-Aadhaar Enrolment and Validation
2- How to update Aadhaar Data at Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal
3- Aadhar enroment/corection form for Aadhaar data updation or correction
4- Revised Adhaar childinfo data entry-collection of school-wise declarations
5- AADHAAR Enrolment to all School Children
New School Format to Districts
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details