Age Proof Certificates for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme, Govt of Telangana, Scheduled Castes Development Department –“Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam” for extending financial assistance of Rs.51,000/-(Rupees Fifty one thousand only) to each unmarried girl belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes at the time of marriage residing in Telangana State –Further Partial modification – Orders- Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.12, SCD(POA.A1) Dept., dated:24.09.2014.
2. G.O.Ms.No.14, SCD(POA.A1) Dept., dated:21.10.2014.
3. From the Commissioner of Tribal Welfare, Rc No. G1/1610/2014, dt:1.4.2015.
ORDER: In the G.O. 1st read above, orders were issued introducing the scheme of “Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam” to all SC and ST unmarried girls on their marriage with a view to alleviate financial distress in the family under the Scheme, a one-time financial assistance of Rs.51,000/- at the time of marriage shall be granted to every SC/ST Girl with effect from October 2, 2014, subject to the conditions specified therein.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, in partial modification of orders issued in reference 1st read above, orders were issued to grant Rs.51,000/- as financial assistance to every SC/ST Girl before the marriage provided an application is submitted at least one month in advance from the date of marriage subject to the guidelines specified therein.
3. In the reference 3rd read above, the Commissioner, Tribal Welfare has sent the proposal with a request to issue necessary modification orders duly amending G.O.Ms. No. 14, dated 25.09.2014, under para 2, sub-para(2) (b)(i) the words “competent authority: as OR Voter I.D. Card or Ration Card or Aadhar Card for the purpose of proof of Age”.
4. Government after careful examination of the matter in detail hereby issue the following amendment to the orders issued in reference 2nd read above:
Under para 2, sub para(2)(b) (i) of G.O. 2nd read above, after the words
“Competent authority” the following shall be added:
(OR) Voter I.D. Card (OR) Ration Card (OR) Aadhar Card for the purpose of proof of Age
5. The Director, Scheduled Castes Development and the Commissioner, Tribal Welfare shall take necessary action accordingly.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details