All India Institute of Medical Sciences – AIIMS, invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Course in AIIMS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS (Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh and Raipur) through MBBS Entrance Exam 2019. The registration for applications which began and closes in March. Those who have passed/appearing/appeared in Class 12 exams with English, physics, chemistry and biology as their subjects are eligible to apply for the exam. They should have scored at least 60% marks for general category and 50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates can apply. The entrance examination will be held on May 25 and 26, 2019, at various centres across the country. The computer-based test will be conducted in two shifts – 9 am to 12:30 pm and 3 pm to 6:30 pm.
Important dates for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019:
1. Basic Registration (PAAR) for MBBS-2019 30th November, 2018 to 14th January, 2019 (5:00 PM)
2. Status update of Basic Registration 16th January, 2019
3. Correction of deficiency in Basic Registration: 17.01.2019 to 22.01.2019 (5:00 PM)
4. Final Status of Basic Registration for MBBS 2019: 25.01.2019
5. Uploading of Prospectus: 29.01.2019
6. Generation of Code for payment of fees and city choice for MBBS 2019 (only for those with verified basic registration): 29.01.2019 – 17.02.2019 (05:00 P.M.)
7. Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice) (only for those with verified basic registration and release of Generation of Code): 21.02.2019 – 12.03.2019 (05:00 P.M.)
8. Hosting / Uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org: 15th May, 2019
ONLINE (COMPUTER BASED TEST ) MODE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
9. Date of Entrance Examination Saturday 25th May, 2019 & Sunday, 26th May, 2019 ( Two Shifts per day )*
*Number of shifts may vary depending on number of applicants and or / logistics etc.
10. Expected date of Declaration of Result Wednesday, 12th June, 2019
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Two stage online registration introduced: This year, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has introduced two-stage online registration for candidates aspiring to appear for the MBBS entrance examination. So, there will be a basic registration and a final one. This decision was taken due to the discrepancy in the details of the candidates. There is no fee for the basic registration and only after verifying the details filled, the candidate can proceed to the final registration. The application form will be soon available at aiimsexams.org.
1. The process of registration will thus begin almost six months in advance. In the basic step of registration, the candidate is expected to fill in all the basic details along with the image. All the filled in information will be cross-examined.
2. After that, the candidates will be communicated whether their basic registration is accepted or not. They will be given a unique identification number for the same
3. The candidates will be informed whether their registration is accepted, and their details will be stored with a unique identification number. Thus, candidates will not be subjected to the pressures of last-minute rush and the fear of rejection of applications without any time left to make amends,” said the statement.
4. The basic registration process will close prior to the entrance examination so that no further applications can be filled.
1. If any candidate is unwilling to appear in 2019, then they must not proceed for the final registration step. Their basic registration information will be stored and can be used in the subsequent year.
2. The candidates who wish to appear the very year must proceed for the final registration process.
3. Fill in all the necessary details like education qualification, examination centre and final payment.
4. According to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Prospectus, the eligible applicants will be issued the admit cards.
5. Candidates must complete final registration every time for subsequent entrance examinations.
6. The Prospectus with Examination city will be uploaded before the start of Final Registration.
7. More examination details will be available on aiimsexams.org.
Basic Registration begins: November second week
Final Registration begins: First week of February 2019
Candidates will get a chance to correct the errors done at the time of basic registration to enable them to proceed for the final registration for AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance examination.
1. Candidate’s age should be or will be 17 years as on December 31 of the year of admission.
2. Candidates those born on or after January 2, 2003 are not eligible to apply.
3. Candidate should pass Class 12/Higher Secondary Education (HSC)/Senior School Certificate Education (CBSE)/Intermediate Science (I.Sc) or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university of any state.
4. Candidate must pass the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
5. The minimum aggregate marks (English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) obtained in the qualifying exam to appear in the examination is 60% marks for OBC & General category and 50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
The AIIMS Entrance Examination for admission to the MBBS Course of AIIMS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS (Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh and Raipur).
Entrance Examination will be conducted only in Online Mode [Computer Based Test (CBT) ] in two shifts (9:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
How to apply:
Candidates are advised to visit the website www.aiimsexams.org regularly for the Prospectus, detailed instruction and online registration etc. Any subsequent Addendum/Corrigendum / Updates/Information etc will only be uploaded on the website.
Mode of Payment – Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Steps to be followed..
1) Go to exams section of AIIMS website
2) Click on ‘Academic courses’
3) Click on MBBS under the undergraduate category
4) Click on proceed below ‘AIIMS MBBS – 2019 Registration has been started’ on the new page that opens
5) If you have already registered, then enter your ID and Password for login
6) If you have not registered, first complete the registration process and then log in
7) Follow the instructions properly to register for the exam
APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION
1. Online Registration of Applications on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org opens: in February, 2019
2. Online Registration of Applications closes in March, 2019
3. Status of Registration including rejection / deficiencies in application on AIIMS website: in March, 2019
4. Hosting / Uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org: in May, 2019
5. Date of Entrance Examination: 25th May, 2019 & 26th May, 2019 (Two Shifts Per day)
6. Expected date of declaration of Result: 12th June, 2019
ONLINE COUNSELING SCHEDULECandidates can visit the website at www.aiimsexams.org for the prospectus, detailed instructions and online registration. Please visit the AIIMS exam website for further details and updates