NANNAYACET Hall tickets 2020 & Exam dates(AKNUPGCET Nannaycet). Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2020 Notification in the month of March 2020.
AKNU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-2021 offered by Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram Campus.
PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through NANNAYACET-2020. The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website www.aknudoa.in.
The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. Hall Ticket and Rank Cards are should be retained by the Candidate even after the Entrance Test as it is required at the time of Counseling.
1. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website http://www.nannayacet.in/
2. No candidate will be admitted into Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
3. The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. NO NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
4. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure).
5. Candidates have to bring BLACK BALLPOINT PEN for marking on the OMR Sheet. (Candidates are required to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Examination).
6. Books / Tables / Mechanical / Electronic aids / Cell Phones / Mobile Phones / Pagers are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of these items in the Examination hall is an offence and disciplinary action will be taken by the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre.
7. The candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after the commencement of the Entrance Test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after the lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of Entrance Test.
8. The Chief Superintendent of the Centre may take any disciplinary action against candidates resorting to malpractices in the entrance examination will be dealt with in accordance with the University rules.
Steps to Download the NANNAYACET Hall tickets:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website of NANNAYACET 2020: http://aknudoa.in/
Step 2: Click on the NANNAYACET 2020 link on the Home Page, NANNAYACET 2020 Website will be opened
Step 3: In this NANNAYACET Website, search for the Hall tickets link and click on it
Step 4: Then, NANNAYACET 2020 Hall tickets downloading web page will be opened
Step 5: In this page, enter your Application Number along with Date of Birth in the required fields
Step 6: Click on the Submit Button, then your Hall Ticket will be downloaded
Step 7: Read the instructions given on it
Step 8: Take a print and carry it into the exam hall. Preserve it for future reference
Schedule of NANNAYACET 2020
Downloading Hall-Tickets from the website: 08-05-2020
Commencement of Entrance Tests: (Tentatively): 12th to 14th May 2020