NANNAYACET 2020 Results & rank cards download from University website. Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram has published Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (Nannaya PGCET) 2020 Notification in the month of March 2020.
AKNU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-18 offered by Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram, PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through NANNAYACET-2020.
Schedule of NANNAYACET 2020:
- NANNAYACET 2020 Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 11-03-2020new
- Last date for submission of online Applications(with regular registration fee of Rs. 500.00 (Rs.300.00 for SC/ST/PH)) : 30-June-2020
- Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000.00 (Regular fee Rs.500.00 + Fine Rs.500.00): 15-July-2020
The candidates, who were appeared for the pg entrance exam, they can download the rank cards from the official website. Hall Ticket and Rank Cards are should be retained by the Candidate even after the Entrance Test as it is required at the time of Counseling. Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counseling from the website www.AKNUdoa.in.
The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. Counseling dates would be announced after the release of rank cards.
Results would be declared and it is placed at official website & Adikavi Nannaya University NANNAYACET 2020 Test Top 5 Ranks Results are announced
How to Download the NANNAYACET Results & Rank cards:
- Step 1: First visit the NANNAYACET official website: http://www.nannayacet.in/
- Step 2: Click here to Download Rank Cards link
- Step 3: Then Rank Cards Results website will be opened
- Step 4: In this website, Enter your Hall ticket Number, Date of Birth in the required fields
- Step 5: Now, Click on the Submit button
- Step 6: Your results with Rank Card will be displayed and download it
- Step 7: Take a print and preserve its future reference (i.e Certificates Verification)
NANNAYACET 2020 Rank cards, Results