All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) 2020 for BVSc, AH Course Admissions: Veterinary Council of India has given the AIPVT 2020 notification for admission to BVSc and A.H. Course for filling up 15% All India Quota seats in the Veterinary Colleges in India (except Jammu & Kashmir) and State Quota seats (other than 15% All India Quota) in the Veterinary Colleges in participating States.
Eligibility: Intermediate Examination in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as a core course.
Age: He/ She has attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
Pattern of Exam:
The Examination shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). Question Paper shall be in English & Hindi.
Admission Process: An All India and State merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the AIPVT-2016 and candidates shall be admitted from the said list only as per the All India and participating States reservation policy.
Counselling: The Counseling for 15% All India Quota seats shall be conducted by the Veterinary Council of India and for State Quota seats by the respective States.
How to apply: Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE. On-line submission of application may be made by accessing the Council’s website. Detailed instructions for submitting online application, payment of fee are given in the Information Bulletin.
Simple steps to Apply Online
1. Fill in the Registration Page
2. Fill in the Application Form and NOTE DOWN THE REGISTRATION NO.
3. Upload photo,sign,Parents/Guardians Sign,Thumb Impression & Self Declaration*
4. Make Payment of Fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking or by e-challan
5. Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee .
1. On-line submission of Application Form: 08.01.2016 to 07.02.2016.
2. Date of Examination: 14.05.2016.