All Recruitment Boards Under TSPSC, After a long fight our dream came true, we have got our separate state. We have faced many and did not get proper power/authority, good positions for their studies and experience every time we were neglected.
But now the Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is mulling to bring all the other recruitment boards under its radar. This process is going to be transparent and the authorities are drafting guidelines for TSPSC.
Recruitment for police department district selection committee and other district level posts are being done by their respective departments.
The first step is taking home and school education departments under TSPSC.
Though the government hasn’t sent any notification in this regard but the members of TSPSC are gearing up to take recruitment under one radar i.e., the govt wants to fill all the posts i.e., Group I to class IV employees to be filled through the commission only. It is even contemplating to fill university and corporation posts through TSPSC.
Tentative Departments wise Various Posts
The authorities have identified 1.07 lakh posts in various departments . Going by the government records,
- School education department has highest no of vacancies at 24,861.
- Police department- 15,339 posts
- Revenue department- 10,142 posts
- Health department- 11,834 posts
- Forest & Environment department – 2,777 posts
- Co-Operative Societies- 2,164 posts
- Animal husbandry- 1,761 posts
- BC Welfare department- 748 posts
- Semi Govt/Zilla parishad- 1,219 posts
- Finance department- 1,330 posts
- Legislature (Secretariate)- 227 posts
- Municipal Administration- 2,259 posts
- Minority Welfare- 48 posts
- Panchayat Raj- 7,193 posts
- Water Works- 2,584 posts
- Industries- 383 posts
- IT department- 192 posts
- Judiciary department- 196 posts
- Labor department- 1,493 posts
- Public Enterprises department – 7 posts
- Social Welfare department- 3,376 posts
- Roads & buildings department- 891 posts
- Woman & child welfare department -5,074 posts
- Youth Services department- 367 posts are vacant.
The govt is mulling to release a job calendar for all the posts through TSPSC by January, 2015. Govt also mulling over five years age relaxation to the aspirants. Prof. Ghanta chakrapani Chairman, TSPSC, said that the commission will abide by the govt’s decision. The govt has to decide about the age relaxation.
Please keep in mind that ‘youth’ tries a lot, struggles hard to get prominent place in the society, which that acquires through a job. They are not such excited after acquiring that job, please. Fight against corruption. Do not bribe which these takes our state in to brighter future.
These two actions make that society respects our state. Then there will be a right meaning for acquiring separate state. So, please work hard get job and join your hands and be a part of BANGARU TELANGANA.