Ananthapuramu GGH Staff Nurses: Govt General Hospital, Ananthapuramu District, AP Health Medical & Family Welfare Department will give the Staff Nurses recruitment 2020 notification and Applications would be invited from the eligible candidates who are having DGNM / BSc. (N) / MSc.(N) qualification for filling up of Staff Nurses on contract basis initially for a period of 1 year, sanctioned under G.O. Rt. NO. 44, Health, Medical and Family Welfare (E1) Department, Dt:25.01.2016.
Application and other details are available in (www.Ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in) and can be downloaded. The Last date for submission of an application to the Superintendent, Govt. General Hospital, Ananthapuramu is on or before 20.02.2016 by 5:00 P.M.
a) Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (or) B.Sc Nursing Degree (or) M.Sc Nursing Degree.
b) Permanently Registered in A.P Nursing and Midwives Council.
Age limit: The candidate should not have completed 40 years of age as on 31.01.2016 as per G.O.Ms.No.295 GA (Ser-A) Department, Dt.23.09.2014 Relaxation will be as follows
For S.Cs, S.Ts & B.Cs 5 (Five) years and Disabled persons 10 (Ten) years.
Fee: Each application must be accompanied by DD worth Rs.200.00 (Rs. Two hundred only) in favor of “To the Chairman, Hospital Development Society” concerned Government General Hospitals. Exemption for SC &ST candidates are exempted from payment of a fee (Note- This amount is to be used for the miscellaneous purpose).
Method of Selection – Total Marks 100
a) 90 Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination (average of all years)
b) 10 marks for weightage from the date of passing academic examination @ 1 mark per year.
There will be no interview, purely merit basis.
How to apply: Ananthapuramu GGH Staff Nurses:
Candidates may obtain prescribed application forms from the O/o the Dist. Medical & Health Officer, Ananthapuramu from 05.02.2016 free of cost.
1. Candidates shall download the application form from the website and submit their filled- in application forms along with the enclosures to the respective district DMHOs on or before last date of submission. Last date for submission filled in applications 20.02.2016 by 5.00P.M. For more details visit http://Ananthapuramu.nic.in
2. All application covers should be superscribed on right top corner as follows:- Contract Basis Recruitment -2016 – Application for the post of Staff Nurses
Recruitment Schedule/Important dates( Tentative):
1. Notification issued on 04.02.2016
2. Applications invited from the eligible candidates from 05.02.2016 to 20.02.2016
3. Scrutiny of applications from 22.02.2016 to 26.02.2016. Merit list displayed on 27.02.2016
4. Counselling & appointment orders served to the individuals on 29.02.2016.
5. All are should be joining duty on 01.03.2016.