AP Medical Officers in Anantapur District. The Government of Andhra Pradesh, Anantapur District Medical, Health and Family Welfare Department is seeking applications for the following posts on contract basis to work in the Rural Primary Health Centers.
- Medical Officers (MBBS)
- Total vacancies: 44
Eligibility: Must have completed MBBS degree from AP Medical Council recognized colleges and completed internship by 01.12.2020.
Candidates who have completed MBBS abroad should register with the Andhra Pradesh State Medical Council (on a permanent basis).
Age: Not to exceed 42 years as on 01.12.2020. According to government regulations, there is relaxation at a very young age. There will be a five-year grace period for SC, ST and BC, three years for Ex-Servicemen and a five-year grace period for PWD candidates.
Application fee: Rs.400 / – for general candidate and Rs.200 / – for SC / ST / BC candidates.
Selection Procedure: For a total of 100 marks. In which
- 1) 75% marks will be allotted for the marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- 2) 15% marks will be allotted for work experience in the past on contract / outsourcing basis.
- 3) 10 marks will be allotted at the rate of 1 mark per year from the year of completion of the internship.
Application Procedure: Apply online.
Address for application: District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO), Anantapur District, AP.
- Commencement of application process: 19.12.2020.
- Last date for application: 26.12.2020.