ANUPGCET Web Options Entry & Seat Allotment Dates 2020 Under Web Counselling. ANUPGCET 2020 Web Options Entry Dates, Certificates Verification Dates and Seat Allotment Dates under Web counselling. Web counselling Schedule released for Fee Payment, Web options Entry, Verification of Certificates and Seat allotment under ANUPGCET Admissions Counselling.
Acharya Nagarjuna University had released the PGCET 2020 Notification and invited online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into PG courses for the Academic Year 2020-2021 offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus. PG Centre, Ongole and its Affiliated Colleges through ANUPGCET 2020
List of enclosures and Instructions to Students for Web Counselling:
All the candidates seeking admission under the above first phase certificate verification and special categories should bring all the relevant Certificates and Documents as listed below:
1. ANUPGCET-2020 Hall Ticket
2. ANUPGCET-2020 Rank Card
3. Statements of Marks and Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
4. Transfer and Conduct Certificates from the institution where the candidate last studied
5. Study Certificates from IX standard onwards issued by the Heads of the respective institutes OR Local Candidate Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format
6. Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent)
7. Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
8. Latest Income Certificate issued by the competent authority (valid for 4 years) or White Ration Card in case of eligible SC/ ST/BC/EBC candidates claiming fee concession
9. Certificate in the prescribed form in respect of claim under special category (NCC, CAP, SPORTS and PH) where ever applicable
10. Migration Certificate in the case of candidates from Universities other than the University where the admission is sought
11. Four recent passport size photos
12. Two sets of attested copies of all the above certificates/documents, and additionally 3 copies each of TC, Caste 86 Income certificates. Note: Required Course Fee has to pay immediately after getting the Seat.
ANUPGCET Web Counselling:
1. The Order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of a tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of Percentage of obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further, tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of older candidates.
2. Selection for admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test for courses mentioned in Table-I except for M.P.Ed. In the case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements.
3. Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counseling from the website
www.anudoa.in or www.anu.ac.in/doa. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website,
it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail.
4. If any candidate fails to report to the allotting authority (Director, Directorate of Admissions) when his / her Rank / Name is announced, he/she will be considered for allotment at the end of that Session subject to availability of seats and no explanation for the delay in reporting to the allotting authority will be entertained.
5. Candidate needs to pay Processing Fee and Prescribed Admissions Fee at the time of counselling in single instalment failing which he/she has to forfeit his / her Seat.
6. Duly filled in declaration form given in Annexure – B and should submit at the time of counselling. 7. A Candidate once allotted to a college can avail transfer of college by paying Rs.300/- for the first time and only one more transfer is allowed by paying Rs.500/- subject to availability of seats and no more transfers are allowed.
8. A candidate once opted for a course and allotted will be allowed to change the course which he/she already opted, subject to availability of seats on payment of Rs.300/- for the first time and on payment of Rs.500/- for the second and final time. The change, of course, is limited to the entrance test he/she attempted
9. For the purpose of reimbursement of fee, the Income certificate is invariable to be issued by M.R.O. If the Original Certificates are not submitted at the time of counselling he/she has to pay the total prescribed fee on par with the candidates of other categories and no concession will be allowed by the allotting
10. The income certificate of the parent/guardian issued by M.R.O. is valid if it is issued within six months from the date of counselling.
11. The Fee Reimbursement is limited to the extent of Rs.20,000/- only (wide G.O. M.S. 56, S.W. Edn.-2. Dept dated 6.10.2003) and if the fee is over and above Rs.20,000/- the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of counselling failing which he/she has to forfeit the seat.
12. All the candidates who have been admitted into the PG Courses of ANU and entitled for Fee
Reimbursement of Rs.20,000/- shall pay Rs.100/- additionally.
Web Counselling Schedule:
|1||Certificate Verification at Two (2) Helpline centres: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur Andhra Kesari Tanguturi Prakasam University, Ongole (ANU PG Centre, Ongole)||29th May 1st June 2020|
|2||Manual Admissions for NCC, CAP, PH and Sports categories at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur||2nd June 2020 (Sunday)|
|3||Web options open during||30th to 4th June 2020|
|4||Allotment of seats (1st Phase)||6th June 2020|
|5||Payment of Course Fee for the allotted seats||7th to 14th June 2020|
|S. No.||Place||Name of the Help Line Centres||Coordinator / Contact Number|
|1||Guntur||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur||Dr. M. Rami Reddy|
|2||Ongole||Andhra Kesari Tanguturi Prakasam University, Ongole (ANU PG Centre, Ongole)||Dr. G. Somasekhara|