ANUPGCET Web Counselling Schedule 2023 & Certificates verification Dates. ANUCET 2023 PG Courses Admissions Counseling Schedule and Seat allotment letters. Acharya Nagarjuna University has issued the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET ) 2023 Notification.
ANU invited the online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.anu.ac.in)
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2022-2023 offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus. PG Centre, Ongole, and its Affiliated Colleges through ANUPGCET 2023.
ANUPGCET Web Counselling 2023 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Web Counselling||ANUPGCET Web Counselling 2023|
|Conducting University Name||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Counselling Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||ANUPGCET Web Counselling|
|Full-Form||Acharya Nagarjuna University PG Entrance Test (ANUPGCET) Web Counselling|
|Mode Of Counselling||Offline|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||Various PG Courses offered|
PG Entrance Exam was conducted as per the schedule and results/rank cards were announced. Now. counselling dates have been released. So, candidates should attend the certificates verification process with the following certificates and Counselling.
ANUPGCET Web Counselling Procedure:
Every candidate attending for Certificate Verification at the Counselling center is requested to follow the stages as indicated below …
Stage 1- Candidate Registration for Certificate Verification:
1. Wait for the announcement from authorities of Counselling Centre for Registration
2. After the announcement, hand over the Rank Card at Registration Desk
3. Wait for your turn in the Registration Hall
4. When your rank is called, pay the Registration-cum-Counselling Fee and Obtain Receipt
5. Collect the Registration-cum-Verification form from the Counselling Staff at the Registration Counter
6. Enter details Hall Ticket Number, Rank, etc., in the Register and append your signature
7. Your registration is completed. Go back and wait in the Registration Hall for the announcement
8. After an announcement by the officer at the Registration counter, report at Verification counter for Certificate Verification
Stage 2- Verification of Certificates:
1. Verify the details printed on Registration-cum-Verification form for name, local area, sex, category, date of birth, etc., for the correctness
2. If there is any mistake, report to the verification officer for correction
3. Report to one of the Certificate Verification officers to get other certificates like Rank Card, Hall Ticket, Marks Memo, Income Certificate, etc., for verification
4. The Officer will verify all the original certificates given by you
5. A Print out of receipts of certificates will be given to you and if you find any discrepancy, report to Verification Officer for correction. Append your signature
6. Proceed to the briefing hall to take instructions on exercising options
Stage 3 – Instructions on Exercising Options:
1. Exercising options means you have to select colleges and courses you wish to join and arrange them in the order of priority
2. Collect List of Colleges and their Codes, Courses offered and course codes, Manual Option Form and Specimen Option form and retain with you
3. The officer in the briefing room will explain the procedure of exercising options and filling of blank option form
Stage 4 – Preparatory work to be made at home for exercising options:
1. Consult your parents/friends on the selection of courses and colleges you wish to join
2. Take the manual option form and write option number, college code and course code you wish to join. For example, you wish to join in (UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF SCIENCES) under the option number, you will write (1), under college code write (XXXX), under course, write (BOTANY). If you wish to join (ZOOLOGY) as your second option, write (2) under option number, college code (XXXX) and write ZOOLOGY i.e. if the vacancy is not available in Botany, Zoology will be considered for allotment of seats. In a similar fashion, write down any number of options.
3. Once your list in the manual option form is ready, take the Specimen Option Form and enter the option numbers against the college codes and course codes you have selected and filled the entire specimen option form. This filled in specimen option form shall have to be handed over to the operator to fill the option entry form on the computer screen. Do not forget to take the filled in manual option form and filled in specimen option form to the internet center as these are essential for entering the options on a computer.
Stage 5 – Procedure to be followed for exercising options on the Internet:
You can exercise options from home or from any internet cafe or from any Help-Line center with the help of filled in manual option form and filled in Specimen Option form already available with you. ANUPGCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020
Web Options Entry Procedure:
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED FOR ENTERING THE OPTIONS ON SCREEN
You must have already completed verification. Please enter URL or Website address: www.anudoa.in or as indicated in the notification
The home page contains the information regarding Web Counselling, Candidates Registration” for web counselling and “Candidates Login” for exercising options
Before selecting “Candidate Login” for exercising options, you have to complete the Candidate Registration. Through Candidates Registration process, generate the password required for exercising options
Click on the Candidate Registration process and enter the following details – Application No., Hall Ticket No., Rank No., Date of Birth and click on Generate Password
In the Enter Password box, enter the password (having a minimum of 6 characters length with at least one alphabet) and click on Save to save the password and Click on Logout to complete the Registration and return to home page
“Candidate Login” is provided for exercising the options. Enter the details “Register Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth” and click on Sign In
Read the instructions carefully. Read the declaration and then click on Checkbox to confirm the same and then click on “Option Entry Form” or “Help Screen”.
Clicking on Help Screen will display the screen providing an explanation about different Menu Items
Read the explanation about various menu items, and then click the button “Click here to enter options”, it displays the screen with Two Districts along with checkboxes. The same will also be displayed if you click on Option Entry Form in the last screen
Select one or more from College display in those affiliated colleges including under University. Click on ‘Display Option Entry Form’ displays the screen for exercising the options
In the screen, Two-year courses (PG Courses) are displayed in (XXXX) Colour. By looking at already filled Specimen Option Form, enter the option numbers in the spaces on the screen
You are advised not to start entering options directly on the web without preparatory work at home, as you may commit mistakes
While filling the option form ‘Click on Save Options’ at regular intervals. After completion of Option Entry click on “LOGOUT”. It displays an alert message with three buttons “Save and Logout”, “Confirm Logout” and “Cancel Logout”.
Click on “Cancel Logout” to retain the Option Entry Form. Click on the “Save and Logout” button will save the options exercised up to that point of time and display the details of the options exercised. Click on the “Confirm Logout” button will directly display the details of the options exercised.
After verification of the options exercised by him or her, for modifying the options, the candidate has to click on Login for Option Entry Form
You are informed that you can add, modify or delete the options any number of times within stipulated time. The options recorded in the server on the last day will be frozen.
If you wish to change the frozen options once again, approach any one of the helpline centers on any one of the dates mentioned to modify your frozen options.
This is the final opportunity and after this, no further changes can be done. The options recorded in the server on the last day will be taken for allotment of seats. You can take a printout of the options exercised
Stage 6 – Final Allotment of Seats:
The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on the merit and category and will be placed on the web. You have to download the allotment order. This is the final allotment and requests for change will not be entertained. ANUPGCET Web Counselling Schedule 2023
Stage 7 – Payment of Fees:
Payment of fee through online by Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking. With downloaded allotment order, you have to remit the fees in one of the branches of State Bank of India and obtain a receipt. However, in respect of SC/ST/BC/PH/Minority, a candidate whose parental income is up to one Lakh per annum, erasing amount will be paid.
Stage 8 – Reporting to College:
With downloaded allotment order, fee receipt, etc., you have to report at the respective colleges in which seat is allotted within the dates mentioned by the authorities. If you fail to report on or before the stipulated dates mentioned by the authority, the allotment made in favor of you will be treated as canceled and you will have no claim further on an allotment.
ADMISSION PROCESSING FEE TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Rs. 1100/- for all Candidates Rs. 550/- in case of SC/ST Candidates
FIRST SLIDING FEES: Rs.300/-
SECOND SLIDING FEES: Rs.500/-
NO FURTHER SLIDING.
who secure admission into ANU Colleges, AKTP, Ongole and its Affiliated PG Colleges
List of enclosures and Instructions to Students for Web Counselling:
All the candidates seeking admission under the above first phase certificate verification and special categories should bring all the relevant Certificates and Documents as listed below:
1. ANUPGCET-2023 Hall Ticket
2. ANUPGCET-2023 Rank Card
3. Statements of Marks and Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
4. Transfer and Conduct Certificates from the institution where the candidate last study
5. Study Certificates from IX standard onwards issued by the Heads of the respective institutes OR Local Candidate Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format
6. Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent)
7. Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
8. Latest Income Certificate issued by the competent authority (valid for 4 years) or White Ration Card in case of eligible SC/ ST/BC/EBC candidates claiming fee concession
9. Certificate in the prescribed form in respect of a claim under special category (NCC, CAP, SPORTS and PH) where ever applicable
10. Migration Certificate in the case of candidates from Universities other than the University where the admission is sought
11. Four recent passport size photos
12. Two sets of attested copies of all the above certificates/documents, and additionally 3 copies each of TC, Caste 86 Income certificates. Note: Required Course Fee has to pay immediately after getting the Seat.
ANUPGCET Web Counselling:
ANUPGCET Web Counselling Schedule 2023
1. The Order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. In case of a tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of the Percentage of obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further, the tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of older candidates.
2. Selection for admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test for courses mentioned in Table-I except for M.P.Ed. In the case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements.
3. Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counselling from the website www.anudoa.in or www.anu.ac.in/doa. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail.
4. If any candidate fails to report to the allotting authority (Director, Directorate of Admissions) when his / her Rank / Name is announced, he/she will be considered for allotment at the end of that Session subject to availability of seats and no explanation for the delay in reporting to the allotting authority will be entertained.
5. Candidate needs to pay Processing Fee and Prescribed Admissions Fee at the time of counselling in a single installment failing which he/she has to forfeit his / her Seat.
6. Duly filled in declaration form given in Annexure – B and should submit at the time of counselling.
7. A Candidate once allotted to a college can avail transfer of college by paying Rs.300/- for the first time and only one more transfer is allowed by paying Rs.500/- subject to availability of seats and no more transfers are allowed.
8. A candidate once opted for a course and allotted will be allowed to change the course which he/she already opted, subject to availability of seats on payment of Rs.300/- for the first time and on payment of Rs.500/- for the second and final time. The change, of course, is limited to the entrance test he/she attempted
9. For the purpose of reimbursement of fee, the Income certificate is invariable to be issued by M.R.O. If the Original Certificates are not submitted at the time of counselling he/she has to pay the total prescribed fee on par with the candidates of other categories and no concession will be allowed by the allotting authority.
10. The income certificate of the parent/guardian issued by M.R.O. is valid if it is issued within six months from the date of counselling.
11. The Fee Reimbursement is limited to the extent of Rs.20,000/- only (wide G.O. M.S. 56, S.W. Edn.-2. Dept dated 6.10.2003) and if the fee is over and above Rs.20,000/- the remaining amount has to be paid at the time of counselling failing which he/she has to forfeit the seat.
12. All the candidates who have been admitted into the PG Courses of ANU and entitled for Fee Reimbursement of Rs.20,000/- shall pay Rs.100/- additionally.
ANUPGCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020: (Not Official)
|Certificate Verification at Two (2) Helpline centers:|
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur Andhra Kesari Tanguturi
Prakasam University, Ongole (ANU PG Centre, Ongole)
May 1st June 2020
|Manual Admissions for NCC, CAP,|
PH and Sports categories
at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
June 2020 (Sunday)
|Web options open during||30th to 4th June 2020|
|Allotment of seats (1st Phase)||6th June 2020|
|Payment of Course Fee for the allotted seats||7th to 14th June 2020|
ANUPGCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020
of the Help Line Centres
|1||Guntur||Acharya Nagarjuna University,|
|Dr. M. Rami Reddy |
|2||Ongole||Andhra Kesari Tanguturi Prakasam University, Ongole (ANU PG Centre, Ongole)||Dr. G. Somasekhara |