ANUPGCET Hall Tickets 2020 download and ANUCET Exam dates are announced. Acharya Nagarjuna University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (ANUPGCET ) 2020 Notification on 22nd February.
ANU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.anu.ac.in)
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-2021 offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus.
ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Hall Ticket||ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020|
|Releasing University Name||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Hall ticket Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||ANUPGCET Hall Ticket 2020|
|Full-Form||Acharya Nagarjuna University PG Entrance Test (ANUPGCET) Hall Ticket 2020|
|Mode Of Download||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through ANUPGCET 2020. The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website www.anudoa.in or www.anu.ac.in/doa.
The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. Hall Ticket and Rank Cards are should be retained by the Candidate even after the Entrance Test as it is required at the time of Counseling.
Examination Pattern for ANUPGCET 2020:
- Testing is conducted in pen and paper mode in offline mode.
- The test time is 90 minutes.
- It includes 100 objective questions.
- Each question is assigned a mark.
- Candidates must find the answers on the OMR document with a black ballpoint pen.
- There are no negative marks.
- The test is conducted in English and Telugu media.
- Counseling will be conducted on the merit list based on the marks achieved in the entrance examination.
1. Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website www.anudoa.in or www.anu.ac.in/doa
2. No candidate will be admitted into Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
3. The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. NO NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
4. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure).
5. Candidates have to bring BLACK BALLPOINT PEN for marking on the OMR Sheet. (Candidates are required to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Examination).
6. Books / Tables / Mechanical / Electronic aids / Cell Phones / Mobile Phones / Pagers are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of these items in the Examination hall is an offence and disciplinary action will be taken by the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre.
7. The candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after the commencement of the Entrance Test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after the lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of Entrance Test.
8. The Chief Superintendent of the Centre may take any disciplinary action against candidates resorting to malpractices in the entrance examination will be dealt with in accordance with the University rules.
Schedule of ANUPGCET 2020:
- ANUPGCET-2020 Application Enrollment will be started from: 28-02-2020
- Last date for submission of Online Application without late fee:30-06-2020
- Last date for submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs.500/-: Will be announced soon.
- Last date for submission of Online Application with a Tatkal fee of Rs.1000/-: Will be announced soon.
- Downloading of Hall tickets: Will be announced soon.
ANUPGCET Hall tickets: Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website
Steps to download ANUPGCET Hall Tickets 2020:
Step 1. Go to the official website for ANUPGCET 2020.
Step 2. On the left side of the screen, click on the tab that says “Download ANUPGCET Hall Ticket”.
Step 3. Enter your application number and date of birth in the fields provided.
Step 4. Click on submit.
Step 5. Download your admit card and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Step 6. Take a print out and remember to carry them in the exam hall –ANUPGCET 2020 official web portal – http://www.pgcet.anudoa.in/