AP ANM /MPHA Posts Recruitment 2020, Apply till February 20, Application Form download: Govt. of AP, HM & FW Department has issued the 1900 ANMs/ MPH A(F) Posts recruitment notification and the Last date to apply for AP ANM /MPHA (F) Posts Recruitment 2019 is 21.02.2019. Government of Andhra Pradesh, HM & FW Department invites applications for recruitment of MPHAs(F) on a regular basis to work in Health Sub-Centers.
Post Name: ANM /MPHA (F) Posts
Advertisement No: 01/2019
Vacancy Details: Total 1900 posts
Scale of Pay: 21,230 – 63,010/-
Fee: Application Fee: 300/-
How to apply: Offline mode
Online Applying Start date: 02.02.2019
Last date to apply: 20-02-2019
Selection Mode: Written test and Interiview
Srikakulam- 52; Vizianagaram- 29; Visakhapatnam- 150; East Godavari- 227; Wesl Godavari- 193; Krishna- 168 Guntur- 242; Prakasam- 99; Nellore- 176; Chitoor- 182; Kadapa- 97; Anantapur- 140; Kurnool- 145.
1. Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination.
2. Must have passed either an 18/ 24 months MPHA(F) course conducted in the State (recognized by AP Nursing & Midwives Council). Or Two Years Intermediate Vocational Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and have completed one-year Clinical Training in selected Government Hospital.
Salary: Rs.21,230 – Rs.63,010.
Maximum age limit: 42 years as on 01.02.2019.
1. Candidate can obtain the application form downloaded from the website cfrv.ap.nic.in only.
2. The Applicants have to submit their applications to the respective DM&HOs in the districts on any working day between 10.30 am to 5.00 pm from 02/202/2019. The last date for receipt of Application is 2010212019 at 5.00 pm (Department is not responsible for Postal delaYs.
Each application must be accompanied by D.D. worth Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) payable at Vijayawada drawn in favour of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, AP, Gollapudi, Vijayawada. The SC, ST, BC and Ex-servicemen are exempted from PaYment of fee.
Reservation: Rule of reservation applicable as per rules in vogue.
Note: Applications sent to the o/o Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, AP shall be rejected without anY notice. AP ANM /MPHA Posts Recruitment
Following Certificates should be enclosed
1. SSC or equivalent certificate
2. 18 / 24 months MPHA(F) course certificate along with Marks Memo or intermediate vocational course and apprenticeship certificate
3. Certificate of permanent registration of Andhra Pradesh Nursing and Midwives council
4. Study certificates from class IV to X from the school where the candidate studied
5. If SSC or its equivalent is studied privately without attending any school, residence certificate from MRO for the previous 7 years (in prescribed proforma). In the absence of the above certificates mentioned in 4& 5, the candidate will be considered as non-local
6. Copy of the latest Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC (with categorization if any) issued by MRO concerned. In the absence of proper certificates, the candidate will be considered as OC only.
7. Copy of Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by Medical Board (if applicable)
8. Physical Fitness certificate issued by Government Doctor
9. Copy of Certificate of Claiming Ex-Servicemen quota (if applicable)
10. Service certificate in case of contract ANM/MPHA(F)
11. Demand draft for Rs.300 in favor of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, Vijayawada Payable at Vijayawada (if the exemption is not claimed)
12. Self-addressed envelop with Rs.50/- postage stamps
How to apply: The applicants have to submit their applications to the respective DM & HOs in the districts on any working day between 10.30 am to 5.00 pm.
Last date for receipt of application: 20.02.2019.
AP ANM /MPHA (F) Posts Recruitment