AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions 2020 notification would be released on its official website. Candidates who wish to apply for this admission they can check details and apply online at the official website of Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Free Inter Admissions into AP Corporate Colleges 2020, Free Inter Online Application Form, Free Junior Inter admissions in AP Corporate Colleges 2020, Inter 1st year Free admissions in AP Corporate Colleges 2020 under Corporate Education Scheme and more details provided here
It is good news for SSC to pass candidates. AP Government has given the Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admission notification 2020 schedule and online application forms are invited from the SC, ST, BC, EBC, disabled and Minority Students 7.0 GPA SSC 2020 Passed Candidates for admission into Inter 1st year courses in AP Corporate Colleges for the academic year 2020-2021 under corporate college education scheme.
So, interested AP SSC Students can apply through online mode apepass.cgg.gov.in Web Portal and interested TS Students can apply online on telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Web Portal.
AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions 2020
Corporate Admissions Scheme: This scheme provides the admission into the reputed private junior colleges of the state with residential accommodation to SC, ST, EBC, Minority, Kapu, Differently Abled students. Presently, the admission process of the scheme has been completely automated under Jnanabhumi right from the registration of the institution to the allotment of college to selected students to preferring the bills.
Eligibility: This scheme provides the admission into the reputed private junior colleges of the state with residential accommodation to SC, ST, EBC, Minority, Kapu, Differently Abled students
Admission into Corporate Colleges:
AP Social Welfare Department has issued admission notification 2019 through press media for admission into corporate colleges. The Social Welfare Department invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into Corporate Colleges for this academic year 2020-2021 in both states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Eligibility for Free Inter Admissions in Corporate Colleges:
1. The students should belong to SC, ST, BC, EBC, disabled and minority students who are eligible for admission into corporate colleges.
2. Students, who have passed Tenth Class on March 2020 and scored 7.0 GPA and above are alone eligible to apply for this notification.
3. Students of Government Social Welfare hostels, Ashram Schools, Kasturba Schools and Day-Scholars of Municipal, Zilla Parishad and Aided Schools are eligible.
4. The Officials said that students of government residential schools and Jawahar navodaya Vidyalaya are also eligible to apply.
5. The annual income of parents belonging to SC and ST students should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh and Rs. 1 lakh in the case of the parents belonging to BC, EBC, and minority students.
Prerequisites for before online applying:
1) Income Certificate from MeeSeeva
2) Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from MeeSeeva
(Note: Not required Meeseva Caste certificate afresh, if already applied in pre-matric Scholarships in the previous years)
3) Photograph of Candidate(Dimensions:4.5*3.5cm)
4) Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
5) Enter Mobile No. and Email Id Correctly for Communication
6) The student with Grade Points 7 and above are eligible for registration
7) UID is Mandatory
8) Ration Card is Mandatory
9) BAS(Best Available Schools) Students has to Contact School or DD(SW) for Mapping of SSC Details
10) CBSE Students has to contact the District office for SSC Details Entry.
11) Local Status: the provisions under Articles 371-D of the Constitutions shall be followed. Eligible Corporate Colleges list should be displayed on or before 28-05-2020.
AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions 2020
How to Apply: Interested AP students can apply from 18-05-2020 to 30-05-2020 through online mode at https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/ or Jnanabhumi web portal. Interested TS students can also apply through online mode as per schedule. Students registration under corporate college scheme opening from 18-05-2020 to 30-06-2020 (Not Official)
How to open the Corporate Admissions Online Application Form:
- First visit the ePass website: https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- When you open the epass website, In this website, Search for Corporate Image
- Click on the Image of Corporate Admissions.
- Then Corporate Admissions Online application form will be opened
- In this application form, fill the required information that belongs to you.
Steps to Apply for AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions 2020
- The student has to apply through the online application form is available on the Corporate College Scheme tab.
- Click on “Apply now” and proceed with your SSC Hall ticket Number.
- Fill all the details correctly and click on the “Submit” button.
- If the student wants to Edit the application, the student can click on “Edit Application”. You can proceed to edit the application details with the SSC details.OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- A student who have completed his/her Tenth Class in his first attempt from Government schools only are eligible for the scheme.
Key dates of Online Applying:
online Application Forms Submission:
From 18-05-2020 to 30-05-2020 (Not Official)