Free Inter Admissions into AP Corporate Colleges 2019, Free Inter Online Application Form, Free Junior Inter admissions in AP Corporate Colleges 2019, Inter 1st year Free admissions in AP Corporate Colleges 2019 under Corporate Education Scheme: It is good news for SSC passes candidates. AP Government has given the Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admission notification 2019 schedule and online application forms are invited from the SC, ST, BC, EBC, disabled and Minority Students 7.0 GPA SSC 2019 Passed Candidates for admission into Inter 1st year courses in AP Corporate Colleges for the academic year 2019-2020 under corporate college education scheme. So, interested AP SSC Students can apply through online mode apepass.cgg.gov.in Web Portal and interested TS Students can apply online on telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Web Portal.
Admission into Corporate Colleges: AP Social Welfare Department has issued admission notification 2019 through press media for admission into corporate colleges. The Social Welfare Department invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into Corporate Colleges for this academic year 2019-2020 in both sates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Eligibility for Free Inter Admissions in Corporate Colleges:
1. The students should belongs to SC, ST, BC, EBC, disabled and minority students are eligible to admission into corporate colleges.
2. Students, who have passed Tenth Class in March 2019 and scored 7.0 GPA and above are alone eligible to apply for this notification.
3. Students of Government Social Welfare hostels, Ashram Schools, Kasturba Schools and Day-Scholars of Municipal, Zilla Parishad and Aided Schools are eligible.
4. The Officials said that students of government residential school and Jawahar navodaya vidyalaya are also eligible to apply.
5. Annual income of parents belonging to SC and ST students should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh and Rs. 1 lakh in the case of the parents belonging to BC, EBC and minority students.
Prerequisites for bofere online applying:
1) Income Certificate from MeeSeeva
2) Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from MeeSeeva
(Note : Not required Meeseva Caste certificate afresh, if already applied in prematric Scholarships in the previous years)
3) Photograph of Candidate(Dimensions:4.5*3.5cm)
4) Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
5) Enter Mobile No. and Email Id Correctly for Communication
6) Student with Grade Points 7 and above are eligible for registration
7) UID is Mandatory
8) Ration Card is Mandatory
9) BAS(Best Available Schools) Students has to Contact School or DD(SW) for Mapping of SSC Details
10) CBSE Students has to contact the District officer for SSC Details Entry.
11) Local Status: the provisions under Articles 371-D of the Constitutions shall be followed. Eligible Corporate Colleges list should be displayed on or before 28-05-2019.
How to Apply:
Interested AP students can apply from 18-05-2019 to 30-05-2019 through online mode at https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/ or Jnanabhumi web portal. Interested TS students can also apply through online mode at as per schedule.
Students registration under corporate college scheme opening from 18-05-2019 to 30-06-2019
How to open the Corporate Admissions Online Application Form:
Step 1. First visit the ePass website : https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ OR http://apepass.cgg.gov.in/ OR https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
Step 2. When you open the epass website, In this website, Search for Corporate Image
Step 3. Click on the Image of Corporate Admissions.
Step 4. Then Corporate Admissions Online application form will be opened
Step 5. In this application form, fill the required information belongs to you.
Key dates of Online Applying:
APOnline Application Forms Submission:
From 18-05-2019 to 30-05-2019