AP DEECET 2020 Guidelines: AP School Education Department is going to conduct the AP DEECET through Computer Based Test(CBT) and DSE AP has given instructions on Computer Based Test to deecet applied candidates. So, candidates should follow the instructions before going to the online Deecet exam.
Prior to the Exam:
1. Upon receipt of Hall Ticket, check for the following details.
2. Exam details including the date and time of the exam, Hall Ticket number and exam venue.
3. Check the correctness of name and registration number
4. Read the instructions printed on the Hall Ticket.
5. Without fail, every candidate should attempt the computer-based mock test available at http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in/ & http://cse.ap.gov.in
6. The exam will be conducted in two sessions i.e., Session one starts from 10.00 AM to 12:30 PM and
Session two starts from 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM duration would be 150 Minutes for each session.
7. Candidates are requested to report to the venue before 09:00. AM for forenoon session, and 01:30
PM for the afternoon session and will not be allowed after the designated time mentioned above.
During the Exam:
1. Please login with the appropriate password that has been provided in the Admit card
2. After logging in, your screen will appear as follows:
3. Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
4. Detailed exam instructions – Please read through and understand thoroughly.
5. Click the check-box next to “The computer provided to me is in proper condition, I have read and understood the instructions given above”
6. Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
7. You have to use the mouse to answer the multiple-choice type questions selecting one of the four alternative answers provided.
8. On the online exam question paper screen, balance time left for the exam will be displayed on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
9. If extra time is allotted to Physically Challenged Candidates, it will be displayed separately.
10. The question numbers are color coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording your response:
1. Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions.
2. White (Square) – For un-attempted questions.
3. Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions.
4. Violet (Circle) – Marked by a candidate for review.
5. Violet (Circle) with a Green tick – Answered but marked by candidate for review.
11. After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save your response and move onto the next question. Please ensure that you click the SAVE & Next button before you move to the next question.
12. To correct/change any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the CLEAR RESPONSE button.
13. At any point in time during the exam, a ready reference of the questions answered, not answered, marked for review is displayed on the right side of the screen.
14. Questions that are answered and “Marked for Review” will be considered as ANSWERED.
15. In case you wish to view a larger font size, please inform the Invigilator. On the Invigilator’s confirmation, click on the font size you wish to select. The font size will be visible on the top of the question paper document visible on the Computer screen
16. You may view INSTRUCTIONS at any point in time during the exam, by clicking on the INSTRUCTIONS button on your screen if necessary/required.
17. The SUBMIT button will be activated at the end of the exam. Please keep checking the timer on your screen. Please ensure that you click the SUBMIT button before completing the test.
18. In case of automatic or manual log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Also, the exam will start from the time where it had stopped.
19. Please inform the invigilator in case of any technical issues.AP DEECET 2020 Guidelines
1. Do not touch the keyboard, as your exam ID will get locked. If your ID gets locked, please inform a nearby invigilator who will help in unlocking your ID and then you can continue with the exam.
2. Do not use mobile phones, tablet / iPod or other items during the examination
3. Do not indulge in malpractices of any kind in the exam room.
4. Do not talk to or disturb other candidates.
5. You cannot leave the exam room before 150 min. Please inform the invigilator if you want to use the restroom.