AP TET Cum TRT SGT Syllabus, AP DSC 2020 SGT Syllabus, AP TET Cum TRT 2020 SGT Syllabus, AP TRT SGT Syllabus: AP DSC 2020 SGT Syllabus, AP TET cum TRT 2020 SGT Syllabus, Teacher Recruitment, D.S.C – 2020 Category of Post: SGT Syllabus.
AP DSC 2020 SGT Syllabus, Structure and Pattern of Examination:
TET cum TRT for Secondary Grade Teachers(SGT) Syllabus Details:
i) The TET cum TRT (SGT) shall be conducted for 100 marks with 200
questions. Each question contains ½ mark.
ii) The duration of the examination shall be 3.00 hours.
iii) The Child Development and Pedagogy content shall be replaced with Educational Psychology and the syllabus for this shall be A.P. State syllabus of D.Ed,/D.El.Ed. From 2010 to 2016 (Telugu Academy books).
The areas to be tested for the post of SGT:
1. General Knowledge and Current affairs.
2. Language – I Optional – (Telugu/Kannada/Urdu/Tamil/Odiya/Hindi/Sanskrit)
3. Language – II (English)
5. Environmental Science
6. Social Studies.
The content for these subject areas is from class III to VIII syllabus of A.P Government Text Books. (Difficulty Level up to Class – X)
1. The Methodology of the above subjects is from D.Ed/ D.El.Ed syllabus – 2010- 2016 (Telugu Academy Text Books).
2. Perspective in Education, Educational Psychology is from the D.Ed/D.El.Ed syllabus – 2010-2016 (Telugu Academy Text Books).
1. G.K & current Affairs – 10M
2. Perspectives in Education – 05M
3. Educational Psychology – 10M
4. Content & Methodologies – 75M (50+25)
(Language I, Language II (English), Mathematics, EVS, Social Studies)
Total – 100 M
- AP DSC 2020 SGT Syllabus, Structure and Pattern of Examination
- AP DSC Official Syllabus for AP Teachers Recruitment Test