AP School Education Department, Teacher Recruitment agency will issue the detailed AP DSC SGT Syllabus 2021 for AP TET Cum TRT SGT Posts under AP TRT on its official website. Candidates who are interested to apply for the AP Teacher Recruitment can check details and download SGT Syllabus from the official web link.
AP DSC SGT Syllabus, Structure and Pattern of Examination can be found the official recruitment web portal. TET cum TRT for Secondary Grade Teachers(SGT) Syllabus Details: (i) The TET cum TRT (SGT) shall be conducted for 100 marks with 200 questions. Each question contains ½ mark.
(ii) The duration of the examination shall be 3.00 hours. (iii) The Child Development and Pedagogy content shall be replaced with Educational Psychology and the syllabus for this shall be A.P. State syllabus of D.Ed,/D.El.Ed (Telugu Academy books).
The areas to be tested for the post of SGT:
1. General Knowledge and Current affairs.
2. Language – I Optional – (Telugu/Kannada/Urdu/Tamil/Odiya/Hindi/Sanskrit)
3. Language – II (English)
5. Environmental Science
6. Social Studies.
The content for these subject areas is from class III to VIII syllabus of A.P Government Text Books. (Difficulty Level up to Class X). (1). The Methodology of the above subjects is from D.Ed/ D.El.Ed syllabus – 2010- 2016 (Telugu Academy Text Books). (2). Perspective in Education, Educational Psychology is from the D.Ed/D.El.Ed syllabus (Telugu Academy Text Books).
1. G.K & current Affairs – 10M
2. Perspectives in Education – 05M
3. Educational Psychology – 10M
4. Content & Methodologies – 75M (50+25) (Language I, Language II (English), Mathematics, EVS, Social Studies) and Total – 100 M
- Download AP DSC SGT Syllabus, Structure and Pattern of Examination
- AP DSC Official Syllabus for AP Teachers Recruitment Test