AP DSC TET cum TRT Detailed Notification 2021 and Information Bulletin, AP DSC 2021, TET cum TRT 2021 Detailed Notification Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Cum Teacher Recruitment Test 2021
- In pursuance of the orders of the Government issued in G.O.Ms.No.38, School Edn. (Exams) Dept., dated:19/1/2021 applications are invited through online in the proforma application available in Website http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in from 19/01/2021 to 21/02/2021 for recruitment to the posts of School Assistants, Language Pandits, Secondary Grade Teachers, Physical Education Teachers in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad and Municipal Schools in the State through District Selection Committee.
- The applicants are required to carefully go through the Information Bulletin and should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment, before payment of fee and submission of application. The Information Bulletin will be available in website http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in from the date of notification which can be downloaded free of cost.
- The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- towards application processing and conduct of Recruitment Test (for each post separately) through APONLINE or e-seva centers between 019/01/2021 to 21/02/2021.The last date for payment of fee is 16/01/2021 and last date for submission of application online is 17/01/2021.
- The step by step procedure for submission of application through online will be given in USER GUIDE on website (http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in) which will be made available from 03/12/2021. The post wise vacancies in each district are in web site (http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in) from 03/12/2021.
- The applicant shall compulsorily upload his/her own scanned recent photo and signature.
- Written Test: The applicant should take the test only in the district in which he seeks recruitment.
- The persons already in Government Service/Autonomous bodies/Government Aided institutions etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees are however, required to inform in writing, their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for this recruitment.
Schedule of Written Test(TET cum TRT)
|Sl.No||Category of post||Date||Session||Time|
|1||Secondary Grade Teacher (All Media) including Special schools in East Godavari district||09-05-2021||FORE NOON||10.00 AM to 01.00 PM – (including 15 minutes for reading question paper)|
|2||Language Pandits – Telugu, Urdu,Hindi, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Sanskrit & others (All Media)||10-05-2021||FORE NOON||2.00 PM to 5.00 PM (including 15 minutes for reading question paper)|
|3||Physical Education Teacher (All Media)||10-05-2021||AFTER NOON||2.00 PM to 5.00 PM (including 15 minutes for reading question paper)|
|4||School Assistant (Languages – English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu , Marathi, Oriya, Sanskrit & other Languages)||11-05-2021||FORENOON||10.00 AM to 01.15PM(15 minutes for reading question paper)|
|5||School Assistant(Non-Languages), Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science, & Social Studies (All Media)||11-05-2021||AFTER NOON||2.00 PM to 5.15 PM (15 minutes for reading question paper)|
Government of Andhra Pradesh have made rules for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) cum Teacher Recruitment Test for recruitment to the posts of School Assistants, Language Pandits, Secondary Grade Teachers, Physical Education Teachers in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools in the State through District Selection Committee in G.O.Ms.No.38, School Edn. (Exams) Dept., dated:19/01/2021.
Copy of the same is available in website http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in and the same may be referred to know the provisions in regard to age, qualifications, rule of reservation, method of recruitment etc.
Rule of Reservation
(1)The rule of reservation to local candidates is applicable and the provisions of Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (OLC&RDR) Order (Presidential Order) 1975 and amendments there to shall be followed strictly.
(2)The rule of special representation in the matter of appointment of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Challenged, Ex-service Men and women is applicable as per the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996 as amended from time to time.
(3)The rules issued from time to time by the Department of Disabled Welfare shall be followed in respect of special representation for differently abled (physically challenged) persons.
(4)Local Scheduled Tribe candidates shall only be considered for selection and appointment against the vacancies in Scheduled Areas. They shall also be considered for selection to the posts notified in Plain area if they come up for selection.
METHOD OF RECRUITMENT
The Recruitment shall be through a selection process consisting of Written Test and other criteria stipulated by the Government from time to time. The total marks shall be 180 for SGTs and PETs.
For all School Assistant posts total marks shall be 200 (Two hundred). It will be purely based on merit cum roaster system as per the existing provisions being adopted by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES FOR VERIFICATION:
- A Provisional merit cum roster list shall be prepared out of qualified candidates to the extent of vacancies notified for each category of posts.
- After preparation of provisional list , verification of
a) Earlier TET score by original card
b) Original qualification certificates
c) Proof of age
d) Original caste/PH/any such qualification certificate claimed by the candidate in the application shall be undertaken by the officer/ Committee authorized by Commissioner and Director of School Education.
- If the certificates are not found to be genuine /correct and if the candidate fails to produce the certificates required at the time of verification or if the candidate is absent for verification of certificates, such candidates forego the right of selection, and next eligible candidate shall be considered for certificates verification.
- After verification of certificates by the authorized officer/committee as designated by the Commissioner of School Education the final selection list shall be prepared and published.
- The number of candidates shall not be more than the number of vacancies notified for that particular category.
- In the process, posts if any unfilled for any reason whatsoever shall be carried forward for future recruitment.
- After such publication, there shall not be any waiting list and selection made shall be final.
A. QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY
(1) A candidate for selection to the posts of Teachers shall possess the academic and professional/ training qualifications
(2) Post wise qualifications
(3) Qualifications for the posts notified in Schools for Blind / deaf and Dumb(Special Schools)
C. Important links for AP DSC 2014 Teacher Recruitment
- Age Limit
- Medium of question papers: The question paper will be in the medium concerned.
- Structure of examination / Test: The Structure and Content of proposed Integrated Test for SGTs and School Assistants.
- Qualifying marks (both for SGTs, Language Pandits and School Assistants except PETs and School Assistants (Physical Education) Candidates who secured minimum qualifying marks will only be considered for recruitment and award of eligibility certificate.
- Issue of Hall Tickets: Hall Tickets shall be issued to the candidates in the manner prescribed by the Commissioner of School Education.
- TET cum TEACHER RECRUITMENT TEST (Written Test)
- Publishing of the initial key and filling of objections
- Selection Process: Preparation of selection lists
Help Line Nos. are available from 10.30 A.M. to 05.00 P.M. on all working days.
General–For clarifications on posts, roster, eligibility etc.
Technical – For clarification for filling up of applications online
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.