DA 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Pensioners, DA 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Pensioners, GO.17 DA hike for AP Pensioners-AP #GO.17 #DA enhanced from 15.196% of the basic pay to 18.34% of basic pay from 1st of January, 2016, AP GO.17, Dt.03-02-2017, DA to Pensioners From 01.01.2016, The AP State government has issued orders increasing dearness allowance(DA) for the state government by 3.114 percent payable from January, 2016. DA Ready Reckoner.
New DA to AP Pensioners:
DA enhanced from: 01.06.2016
GO.17 DA 3.114% Sanctioned to AP Pensioners,
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRAPRADESH, PENSIONS – Dearness Relief to Pensioners – Revision of Dearness Relief with effect from 01.01.2016- Orders -Issued.
FINANCE (HR-5-Pension, GPF)DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 17 Dated: 03-02-2017
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance ( HRM.V-PC.I) Department, dated30.04.2015.
2. G.O.Ms.No.51, Finance (HRM.VI-Pen) Department, dated08.05.2015.
3. G.O.Ms.No.18, Finance(HR.VI-TFR)Department, dated10.02.2016
4. G.O.Ms.No.173, Finance(HR.5-Pension, GPF)Dept dated30.08.2016
5. G.O.Ms.No.16, Finance(HR.VI-TFR)Department dated03.02.2017
Government hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief to pensioners sanctioned in the G.O. 4thread above, raising it by 3.144% from 15.196% of the basic pension to 18.340% of the basic pension from 01.01.2016 in respect of:-
(i) those who retired from service after 01.07.2013 and drawing pension in the Revised Pay Scales,2015;
(ii) those who retired prior to 01.7.2013 and whose pension was consolidated in the light of orders issued in the G.O. 2nd read above.
2. The government also hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief from 88.168% to 93.304% with effect from 01.01.2016 to the Pensioners who are drawing their pension in Revised Pay Scales, 2010 and not consolidated in terms of the orders issued in the reference 2ndreadabove.
3. The government also hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief from to 211.95 % to 222.312 % with effect from 01.01.2016to the Pensioners who are drawing their pension in Revised Pay Scales, 2005 and not consolidated in terms of the orders issued in G.O.Ms. No.100, Finance (Pen.I) Department,dated 06.04.2010.
4. The government also hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief from 214.316 % to 223.314 % with effect from 01.01.2016to the Pensioners who are drawing their pension in Revised Pay Scales, 1999 and not consolidated in terms of the orders issued in G.O.(P) No.248, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated 04.10.2005.
5. GovernmentalsoherebyordertherevisionofratesofDearnessReliefin respect of pensioners who retired after 01.01.1996 drawing UGC Pay Scales1996 from 234% to 245 % with effect from 01.01.2016since the Dearness Reliefwas regulatedupto01.01.2007bymerging 50% DearnessReliefwithbasicpensionthrough G.O (P) No.183 Finance (Pen.I) Department dated 2.8.2007 based on the orders issued in G.O. (P) No.173 Finance (PC.I) Department dated23.7.2007.
6. The government also hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief to the pensioners who retired while drawing UGC Pay Scales 2006 from 01.01.2006from 119% to 125% with effect from01.01.2016.
7. The government also hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief to the pensioners/family pensioners whose pension was consolidated as per orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.54, Higher Education (UE.II) Department, dated 08.06.2011and G.O.Ms.No.31, Higher Education (UE.II) Department, dated 24.05.2013from 119% to 125% with effect from01.01.2016.
8. The government also hereby order the revision of rates of DearnessRelief sanctioned in G.O.Ms.No.4 Law (Law & J-SC.F) Department dated 06.01.2011 to the Pensioners who are drawing pension as per Justice E.PadmanabhanCommittee report from 119% to 125% with effect from01.01.2016.
9. These orders are applicable to:
(1) (a) All Government Pensioners in receipt of Service Pensions, Family
Pensions under Revised Pension Rules, 1951, Andhra Pradesh
Liberalized Pension Rules, 1961 and Andhra Pradesh government
Servants (Family Pension) Rules,1964.
(b) Teaching and Non-Teaching pensioners of Municipalities, Panchayat
Raj Institutions and Aided Educational Institutions, in receipt of
pensions under the Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules,1961
and Andhra Pradesh Government Servants (Family Pension)Rules,
(c) Teaching and Non-Teaching staff in Aided Educational Institutions in
receipt of pensions under the Contributory ProvidentFund-cum-
(d) Those drawing family pensions under G.O.Ms.No.22, Finance &
Planning (FW: Pen.I) Department, dated 16.1.1971,G.O.Ms.No.104,
G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance & Planning (FW: Pen.I) Department,dated
(e) Pensioners in receipt of Compassionate Pension under the rules for
Compassionate Pensions and Gratuities in the
HyderabadCivilServices Rules; and
(2) Pensioners governed by Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules,1980.
10. These orders are not applicable to the financial assistance grantees and others who are not entitled to DearnessRelief.
11. Ready Reckoner showing the Dearness Relief payable to the StatePensioners in terms of these orders is annexed.
12. The Pension for March 2017, at the enhanced DR rates, shall be payable in April 2017. The arrears of the Revised Dearness Relief to Pensioners shall be paid along with the pension of March 2017 payable in the month of April 2017.
13. All the Treasury Officers/ Pension Payment Officers shall work out and make payments of the Dearness Relief on Pension sanctioned in this order without waiting for further authorization/ instructions from the Accountant General (A&E), Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, in terms of the orders issued in the G.O.Ms.No.270, Finance & Planning (FW: PSC.I) Department, dated 7.10.1986.
14. All the Treasury Officers/Pension Payment Officers shall work out and make payments of the dearness relief on pension sanctioned in this order in terms of orders issued in G.O.ms.No.122, Finance(Pen.I)Department, Dt: 22.05.2014
15. The expenditure is allocable among the various States in accordance with provisions of Rule 24 of the Incidence of Pension Rules in Appendix III-B of the Andhra Pradesh Accounts Code, Volume-I.
16. In respect of the categories of employees who are not covered for payment through the Treasuries, the expenditure shall be debited to the Pension Funds of ZillaParishads and Pension Funds of the respective Municipal Councils.
17. In respect of the Pensioners of the Universities, the expenditure on account of the Dearness Relief now sanctioned above shall be met from the Block Grants allotted to them.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details