Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Limited has released the APEPDCL Hall Ticket 2021 or AP JLM Hall Ticket 2022 on the official website for Energy Assistant recruitment. The admit card or call letter is available for the Physical Test that would be conducted from November 1, 2021. Candidates can find more details on apeasternpower.com.
The admit card has been released by APEPDCL for the post of Energy Assistant, Junior Linemen Grade-II. Candidates should note that the Physical Test would be conducted at the respective circle headquarters. The admit card would consist of the time and venue of the examination. Candidates can find more details on apeasternpower.com.
|Name of the call letter||AP JLM Call Letter 2022|
|Title||Download AP JLM Admit Card 2022|
|Subject||APEPDCL released AP Energy Assistant Call Letter 2022|
|APEDCL Physical Test||November 1, 2021 to November 6, 2021|
How to download AP JLM Hall Ticket 2022
- Go to the official website-apeasternpower.com.
- Now click on the Career option.
- Candidates would now be able to see a notification that says, “Recruitment of Energy Assistants(JLM Gr.II) As PER NOTIFICATION, DT.27.08.2021.”
- Candidates should now click on the link to see the admit card.
- A new window would open up. Candidates have to log in with their Application Number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- Following this, the Admit Card would appear on the screen. Candidates should keep a copy of the Admit Card for future reference.
Candidates should note that admit card is one of the most important documents that they need to carry during the Physical Test. The test would be conducted at Vishakapatnam, Eluru, Rajamahebdravaran, Vizianagaram, and Srikakulam. Candidates should note that the test would be conducted with proper COVID-19 protocols such as wearing masks, using hand sanitizers, and others.
Candidates should note that they have to appear for Cycling, Meter Reading, and Pole Climbing. Pole Climbing would be conducted for a duration of 15 minutes. Candidates have to climb as well as decent the poll within 15 minutes.
The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the candidate’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the candidate will be disqualified.