Jaganna Vidya Deevana Scheme & Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme to AP Students. AP Post Matric Scholarship 2022 or Fee Reimbursement to all the students, pursuing Polytechnic, ITI and Degree & above level courses. The AP government has issued orders for the implementation of Jaganna Vidya Vasathi and Deevana schemes on November 30.
The government has decided to provide full fee reimbursement to students through the Jaganna Vidya Deevana scheme. This scheme is applicable for BC, Kapu, SC, ST, Minority, and Forward caste poor students for all higher education from ITI to Ph.D. Under the Jaganna Vasathi scheme, the financial assistance of Rs 10,000 is given for ITI, Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic and Rs 20,000 is provided per annum for Degree and other higher studies.
This scheme is applicable for the students whose family annual income is below Rs 2.50 lakh. The government has passed the orders to the concerned departments to select the eligible students for the schemes. More on Government of Andhra Pradesh Jaganna Vidya Vasathi Deevana schemes Download
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Title||Check the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Details|
|Subject||AP Govt launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Scheme for||Post Matric Scholarship or Tuition Fee Reimbursement|
Post Matric Scholarships
Government Of Andhra Pradesh: Social Welfare Department – Navaratnalu – Post Matric Scholarships – Implementation of new Schemes Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF) and Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF) – Scholarships to every eligible student belonging to SC,ST,BC, EBC (other than Kapu), Kapu, Minority and Differently Abled categories for the Post Matric Courses ITI, Polytechnic and Degree & above level courses – Orders – Issued. Social Welfare (Edn) Department – G.O.Ms.No.115, Dated:30-11-2019
ORDER: The Government of Andhra Pradesh have decided to implementing the Post Matric Scholarships scheme, to all eligible students belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC) [through the Social Welfare Department], the Scheduled Tribes (ST) [through the Tribal Welfare Department], the Backward Classes (BC), Kapu & Economically Backward Class (EBC) [through the Backward Classes Welfare Department, Minorities [through the Minorities Welfare Department] and the Differently Abled [through the Women Development, Child Welfare & Disabled Welfare Department] categories, on a saturation basis.
2. Government is implementing the Navaratnalu schemes towards up liftment of poorer and vulnerable sections of the people of Andhra Pradesh on saturation mode. The Council of Ministers have decided to implement the assurance in letter and spirit from the academic year 2019-20.
AP Post Matric Scholarships two new schemes: Government after careful examination of the matter and in partial modification of the instructions/guidelines issued earlier, hereby formulate the two new schemes viz.
(i) “Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF)”, and (ii) “Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF)” to implement for all the students belonging to SC,ST, BC, EBC (other than Kapu), Kapu, Minority and Differently Abled categories who are pursuing the post matric courses from ITI to Ph.D except Intermediate, through their respective agencies, with the following guidelines.
AP Post Matric Scholarship Schemes:
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF): to provide complete fee reimbursement to every eligible student.
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF) : to provide Rs.10,000/- per person to ITI students, Rs.15,000/- per person to Polytechnic students, Rs.20,000/- per person for other Degree and above courses per year to every eligible student for food and hostel expenses.
Date of Applicability of the schemes: The schemes “Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF)” and “Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF)” shall be applicable from the Financial year 2019-20.
Beneficiaries of the Schemes:
- Eligible Students: The students under the following categories are eligible for availing the Schemes.
- All the students, pursuing Polytechnic, ITI and Degree & above level courses in Government/Aided/Private colleges, affiliated to State Universities / Boards.
- Day scholar students, students in College Attached Hostels (CAH) and Department Attached Hostels (DAH).
- 75% of the aggregate attendance is mandatory for release of scholarships.
- In-eligible Students: The students under the following categories are not eligible for availing the Schemes.
- Studying in Private Universities / Deemed Universities.
- Pursuing Correspondence / Distance education courses.
- Admitted under Management / Spot Quota.
- The total family annual income to be less than or equal to Rs.2.50 lakhs.
- The total land holding of the family to be less than 10.00 acres of wet or 25.00 acres of dry or 25.00 acres both wet and dry land together.
- No member of the family should be a government employee/ pensioner (all sanitary workers irrespective of their salary/ recruitment, are eligible. The Social Welfare Department shall develop a robust & fool-proof system of certification of parents of the beneficiaries under category of “Sanitary workers”).
- No member of the family should own a four-wheeler (Taxies/Tractors/Autos are exempted).
- A family who owns no property or less than 1500 Sqft of built up area (Residential or Commercial) in urban areas is eligible.
- No member of the family should be an income tax payee.
Mode of Disbursement:
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena shall be credited to the respective College accounts on behalf of students.
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena: Jagananna Vasathi Deevena shall be credited into the respective account of the mother of the eligible student.
- In case of the demise or absence of the mother, the amount shall be credited to the account of the natural guardian of the student.
(a) Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF):
- Full fee i.e. Tuition Fee, Special Fees, Other Fees & Exam Fees as defined in the G.O.Ms.No.66, SW(Edn) Dept., dated 8-9-2010 and as fixed by the competent authorities is reimbursed to all eligible students.
- Full fee shall be credited to the respective College accounts on behalf of students.
(b)Jagananna Vasathi Deevena(MTF):
- For ITI students : Rs.10,000/- per year.
- For Polytechnic Students: Rs.15,000/- per year.
- For Other Courses: Rs.20,000/- per year.
- i. The amount shall be provided in two instalments in July and December.
- ii. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena covers all the eligible children in a family.
- iii. The mapping of the mother to the student and also the entry of mothers’bank accounts shall be done by the Welfare and Education Assistant with document upload and will certify the Genuineness of account details.
- iv. The flow of funds under both the (i) Jagananna Vidya Deevena & (ii) Jagananna Vasathi Deevena schemes shall be routed through the corresponding Corporations of the concerned Welfare Department.
YSR Navasakam- Fee reimbursement card: Government is decided to identify the eligible beneficiaries on saturation basis duly checking the eligibility conditions and issue new card for “Jagananna Vidya Devena & Jagananna Vasathi Deevena” Schemes through Social Audit process. The CEO of APCFSS is directed to make necessary modifications in the software accordingly.
AP Post Matric Scholarships, Fee Reimbursement: The Special Chief Secretary/Principal Secretary/Secretary of the Social Welfare/Tribal Welfare/Backward Classes Welfare/Minority Welfare/Higher & Technical Education/School Education/Agriculture & Cooperation/Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries/Horticulture & Sericulture/Labour, Employment & Training/Health & Family Welfare & the Director of Social Welfare/ Director of Tribal Welfare/Director of Backward Classes Welfare/Commissioner of Minorities Welfare/Commissioner of Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens/All affiliating Authorities in the State are requested to follow and implement the above guidelines scrupulously and also convey the above, instructions to all the College Managements & other authorities concerned, without fail and ensure that the schemes are implemented accordingly.
All the District Collectors in the State, as the Chairman of the District Level Committee for the implementation of Scholarships, are requested to ensure that the instructions/guidelines stipulated in this order are implemented in-to, by all the District Welfare Officers and also by all the Principals of all educational Institutions and review the same in the meeting of the District Level Committee and other review meetings, so as to ensure the smooth implementation of the schemes.
The Director of Social Welfare, A.P., Amaravati shall take necessary steps to implement the schemes in coordination with all stake holders.