AP School Academic Calendar 2022 for PS, UPS, High Schools would be available on its School Education AP Web Portal for downloading. AP School Education Department has released the AP School Academic calendar 2022 for Primary School. Every year, DSE AP would release the AP School Academic Calendar for Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools for conducting academic activities in Schools.
Plan to reopen AP schools from July 5th in Andhra Pradesh. The school education department, AP has prepared an academic calendar to reduce the Dussehra and Sankranti holidays to 181 working days. It is designed to allow schools to reopen from the 5th of September month. This year there are usually 220 days of school working days.
With Corona, educational institutions are not open. The government has already announced that the schools, which are scheduled to reopen from July 5th, will be reopened from next month. The academic calendar has been prepared accordingly. There will be five days off for Dasara and six days for Sankranthi.
The first period for classes 1 to 5 starts at 9 am. There will be a total of 8 periods until 4 p.m. Three lessons in Environmental Studies Class-3, Environmental Studies Class-4 and Environmental Studies Class-5 were removed. The School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh would send these school Academic calendars to all schools in AP for this academic year 2022-2023.
School Academic Calendars 2022-2023 are to be followed in Primary, Upper and High school in the State. School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh has given instructions and guidelines for school teachers on teaching in Primary, Upper Primary and High School in the state.
Academic Calendar 2022-23 Key Points
- Assessments (School Exams)
- FA-1: September 7-9
- FA-2: October 13-15
- FA-3: January 19-21
- FA-4: February 6-18
- SA-1: November 21-30
- SA-2: April 13-27
- School Holidays
- Dasara Holidays: 26-09-2022 to 06-10-2022
- Christmas Holidays: 23-12-2022 to 01-01-2023
- Pongal Holidays: 11-01-2023 to 16-01-2023
- School Timings
- Foundation Timings: Mandatory : 9.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- Optional: 3.30 PM to 4.30 PM
- High School School Timings:
- Mandatory : 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM
- Optional: 4.00 PM to 5 PM
- Total Working Days for 2022-23
Note : Optional & Local Holidays may be availed as per the rules in force. 3 Local Holidays will be compensated by working on the second Saturday/ Sunday of the respective months, 220 Working days should be compulsory as per RTE 2009. For Christiaan minority Institutions Dasara holidays from 01-10-2022 to 06-10-2022.
|Academic Calendar 2022||Download link|
|Primary School Academic Calendar||Download PS Academic Calendar|
|High School Academic Calendar||Download HS Academic Calendar|
The Andhra Pradesh School academic year 2022-23 will commence from 5th July 2022. Accordingly as per the instructions of the Commissioner of School Education the SCERT-AP prepared the 2 types of Academic Calendars for the Academic year 2022-23.
- Hanging calendar for Primary schools.
- Hanging Calendar for High Schools.
- Class wise Source books (5 Books) for 6 to 10th Class Which includes
- Class Specific, Subject specific and lesson specific LOs and activities,
- Utilization of ICT resources etc. mapped with 21st century skills,
- English language development activities,
- Socio emotional learning,
- No Bag Day activities.
- Source Book for Classes 1st to 5th (1 Book) with Class Specific, Subject specific and lesson specific LOs and activities, Utilization of Workbooks for Primary etc. mapped with 21st century skills, English language development activities, Socio emotional earning, No Bag Day activities.
- Day- Wise suggested activities for Head teachers/ Teachers from 28/6/2022 to 5/7/2022.
- Action Plan for Readiness programme for classes 1st to 5th for 6 Weeks and for Classes 6th to 9th for 4 Weeks.
The Education Department officer will issue the necessary instructions to all the respective field functionaries to ensure the effective implementation of the academic activities suggested in the academic calendar for the academic year 2022-23. They should monitor the academic activities for ensuring appropriate class specific subject specific learning outcomes.
|Lesson Plans Preparation Guidelines||Preparation of Lesson Plans|
|School Readiness Programme||School Readiness Programme with Day wise Activities||28/6/2022 to 5/7/2022|
|Class Readiness Programme||Class Readiness Programme for Class 1st to 9th||4 weeks|
Summer Holidays to AP Schools 2021
Government of Andhra Pradesh has given orders for Closure of Academic Year 2020-21 and declaration of summer holidays for Classes I to IX from 20.04.2021 (last working day i.e., 19.04.2021) for all schools functioning under all managements for the Academic Year 2020-21 in the Surge of COVID-19
In the circumstances reported by the Director of School Education in the reference of From the DSE, AP, e File No.ESE02-30023/3/2021-A&I-CSE, dt.19.4.2021 and keeping in view of the surge of COVID 19, Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby issue the following orders:
- Classes I to IX shall be closed in all schools under all managements w.e.f 20.04.2021 (last working day 19.04.2021) for the Academic Year 2020-21.
- Summer Vacation shall be declared w.e.f 20.04.2021 for Classes I to IX for all schools under all managements.
- All Students of Classes I to IX in all schools under all managements, shall be treated as PASS and promoted to their next classes duly cancelling Summative Assessment – II Examinations for the Academic Year 2020-21.
- Classes & Examinations shall be conducted for Class X as per the previous given schedule duly following the COVID protocol.
- All teachers dealing with Class X shall attend the schools on all working days as per the schedule given by the Headmaster concerned.
- Dry ration shall be distributed to the students of Class I to IX and Mid Day Meal shall be served to the students of Class X at School point to meet the nutritional requirements of children and safeguard their immunity during the COVID 19 outbreak.
- The Director of School Education, A.P., shall take further necessary action accordingly, in the matter.
AP School Academic Calendar 2020-2021
- The Formative Assessment 1 will be conducted in October.
- Summative Assessment -1 will be conducted in January next year
- Formative Assessment 2 will be conducted in March, 2021
- Summative Assessment -1 will be conducted in April, 2021
- Dussehra holidays from October 22 to 26.
- Christmas holidays for missionary schools are from December 24 to 28.
- Sankranthi holidays from January 12 to 17 next year.
- Summer Holidays 24.04.2021-11.06.2021
School Working Days
- Schools working days as follows
- 21 days in September,
- 21 days in October,
- 24 days in November,
- 25/22 days in December,
- 20/23 days in January,
- 23 days in February,
- 25 days in March,
- 21 days in April.
- In all, there will be 181 working days in 2022-21.
School Academic Calendars 2020-2021 have been released by Officials. In this subject “the extent of the measures to be taken by teachers in this academic year. School teachers should take special care to provide quality education” according to Commissioner of Department of Education.
In this academic year the conduct of the examinations, conduct of SMC meetings were given high priority. Dasara holidays from October 22 to 26 and Sankranthi holidays from January 12 to 17, it was announced for this academic year. The annual examinations will be conducted in April month for 1st class to 9th classes and summer holidays from April 24 to June 11 were mentioned in this school academic calendar 2020-2021. All the teachers are requested to follow the school academic calendar.
AP School Academic Calendar 2020-21
|Academic Calendar||Download Link|
|Class 7 Academic Calendar 2020-21||Click Here|
|Class 8 Academic Calendar 2020-21||Click Here|
|Class 9 Academic Calendar 2020-21||Click Here|
|Class 10 Academic Calendar 2020-21||Click Here|
|Academic Calendar (Primary School)||Get the File|
|Academic Calendar (High School)||Get the File|
|Reduction Syllabus 3 to 8 Classes||Get the File|
|School Education AP||schooledu.ap.gov.in|
|DSE AP Website||cse.ap.gov.in|
|DSE AP New Website||cse.ap.gov.in|
|SCERT AP Website||scert.ap.gov.in/SCERT/|