AP Special DSC 2020: Govt of AP, Finance (HR.III) Department, GO.MS.No.21, Dated: 17-02-2016: AP Reorganisation, Act, 2014 – Transfer of certain Mandal’s to the Residuary State of Andhra Pradesh from Khammam District of Telangana State – Filling up of vacancies of Teacher posts in the merged mandals through #SpecialDSC – Permission – Accorded- Orders – Issued.
1. From the Director Tribal Welfare, AP, Hyderabad Lr. Rc.No. K2/1804/2014, Dated 11-6-2015 and 3-7-2015.
2. From the DTW, AP, Hyderabad D.O.Lr.Rc.No. K1/1904/2014, Dated 31-8-2015.
In the reference 1st and 2nd read above, the Director, Tribal Welfare A.P., Hyderabad has informed that after bifurcation of the residual State of A.P., the teachers working in the Mandals, which were merged from Khammam District of Telangana State to East Godavari and West Godavari Districts of residual State of A.P. have opted for their native State of Telangana during counselling that was held on 6-5-2015 at Khammam District of Telangana. As a result, (285) Teacher Posts fell vacant in the four merged Mandals of East Godavari District and (24) Teacher posts fell vacant in two merged Mandals of West Godavari District.
Vacancy position in (4) merged Mandals i.e.,
1) Bhadrachalam RevenueMandal
3) Chinturu and
4) V.R Puram in East Godavari District.
|S.No||Name of the post||No of Posts|
|1.||Gazetted HM Gr-II||10|
|6.||Hindi Pandit Gr II||17|
Vacancy position in two merged Mandals of Velairpadu and Kukunuru in WestGodavari District.
|Sl.No.||Name of the post||No of posts|
|1.||Hindi Pandit Gr-II||3|
2. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord permission to the Tribal Welfare Department to fill up the above (285+24=309) vacant posts of Teachers in Tribal Welfare Ashram Schools located in the merged mandals of East Godavari and West Godavari Districts with the eligible local STs through special DSC.
3. The Tribal Welfare, Secretariat Department and the Director of Tribal Welfare Department shall take necessary action for filling up of the respective posts dulyfollowing the relevant rules applicable to direct recruitment to Ashram Schools in Scheduled Areas and constituting the District Selection Committees as per the existing Rules.
4. The Tribal Welfare Department shall issue detailed guidelines regarding the recruitment process.