AP SSC public examinations 2019 results were released in May 2019. SSC 2019 exams appeared students have checked their results from BSEAP.ORG Official website. Once again proved that the pass percentage of government schools has improved considerably, the number of students getting higher CGPAs.
AP SSC Results Marks – Re Evaluation And Re Verification Fee: May 31
AP SSC Supplementary Exams : June 17 to June 29 by 09.30 AM to 12.15 PM
AP SSC Exams “Exam Fee Payment” : June 06, 2019
Candidates who wish to get their marks recounted should remit Rs.500 per subject within 12 days and similarly for reverification, they should pay a fee of Rs.1000/- per subject. So candidates should follow the given instructions. applicants should submit the application form along with attested documents to DEO office on or before …..2019
1) The candidate has to submit his application duly forwarded by the Headmaster of the school concerned duly getting the photo attested.
2) Application format is kept in the website www.bseap.org
3) The prescribed fee for each subject is Rs.1000/-
4) The application should be submitted directly at Counters Constituted at designated points to be announced by the District Educational Officers concerned.
5) Need not apply for Recounting of marks, if applied for supply of Photostat copy of valued answer script.
6) Should not send application for re verification of answer scripts directly to the % Director of Government Examinations/ Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad.
7) Enclose Xerox copy of Hall ticket, Dummy memo of marks, if not, the application will be summarily rejected.
8) Fee paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances.
9) Applications sending by post/courier service will not be accepted.
10) Fee paid by way of drawing Demand Drafts & Bankers Cheques will not be accepted.
11) The appeal for undervaluation or over valuation shall not be considered under any circumstances.
12) The Xerox copy of the valued answer script will be sent to the candidate after reverification.
13) Enclose One Self addressed envelope of 12 X 9 ½ (book size) without stamps and another cover of 10 X 4 ½ with the address of the Head master concerned.
14) The Challan has to be paid by the individual candidates only and no group challan will be accepted.
15) Application for recounting will be accepted in the O/o Director of Government Examinations only.
HEAD OF ACCOUNT:
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts and Culture.
01 – General Education
102 – Secondary Education
06 – Director, Government Examinations,
800 – User Charges.
DDO CODE: 27000303001
Provisions included in Re verification:
1) Re totalling
2) Whether marks for all answers are posted or not.
3) Re-verification as per the Principles of valuation for only those answers which are Un-valued. Un-valued answers will be valued and marks will be awarded.
If any reduction in the already awarded marks is noticed it will be communicated to the candidate with an instruction to surrender/ return the original certificate to facilitate issue of the revised certificate with the reduced marks. The marks will be revised in the permanent record of the office. If the candidate concerned fails to comply with the instruction in returning the memo, he has to face the consequences if his certificate referred for verification at a later date. The Department is not responsible for the action of the candidate. Candidates are requested that please download the application form from the official website. Application form will be available soon on its web portal. Here we provided only model application form for information.
Model Application Form
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF GOVERNMENT EXAMINATIONS,
Application for supply of Photostat copy cum Re verification of valued Answer Script
1. Roll Number of the candidate Month & Year
2. Name of the Candidate
3. Father’s Name
4. School where studied with Address: 5. Address for communication:
6. Contact Phone No of the candidate
7. Remit through Challan to the following Head of Account (D.D. will not be accepted).
0202- Education, Sports, Arts and Culture
01 – General Education
102 – Secondary Education
06 – Director of Govt. Examinations
800 – User Charges
(a) Amount: (b) Challan No. (c) Date (d) Name of the Treasury
8. Tick right mark against Subjects for which Photostat copy is required. (Specify codes for language subject)
1. First Language 4. Mathematics
2. Second language 5. General Science
3. English 6. Social Studies
I hereby affirm that I will abide by the Rules of the Board of Secondary Education, A.P, Hyderabad and the change in marks communicated if any, by the Board are final. I further affirm that I accept the revised marks (whether increased or decreased) awarded to me. I will not claim the refund of the amount paid towards Photostat copy cum Re-verification under any circumstances.
Place: and Date: /05/2019 and Signature of the Applicant