AP Students Scholarship Programme 2020 /Post Matric Scholarship Porgramme for Kapu Community to pursue an education at various levels, AP Students Scholarship Programme 2020 for pursuing Post Matric courses: Andhra Pradesh State Kapu Welfare and Development Corporation Limited (APSKWDCL).
Government of Andhra Pradesh undertaking is introducing the “Students Scholarship Programme (2017-18)” for the economically weak Kapu students in Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, financial assistance shall be granted to the students on a saturation basis. This assistance shall be given for living expenses, purchase of books, educational materials, other incidental expenses, etc.
Objective: The scheme targets to encourage economically weak Kapu students to pursue an education at various levels. AP Students Scholarship Programme
Scope: This scheme is applicable to students from economically weak families of Kapu Community of Andhra Pradesh, who are studying various levels of course in the state in the Academic Year 2017-18.
1. The student and his/her parents should belong to the Kapu community i.e. the Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari sub-castes.
2. The student should belong to a family with an income of Rs 100,000 (Rupees One Lakh Only) and below.
a. The student must be studying inside Andhra Pradesh.
b. Students in Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/Board having a duration of 1 year and above are eligible for this scholarship.
3. The eligible courses can be grouped into:
Group-I: Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial pilot License course)
Group-II: Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, Ph.D., and post-doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all postgraduate, graduate-level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
Group-III: Degree courses (not covered in group I & II), NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses
Group-IV: Intermediate, Polytechnic, ITI/ITCs, Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
4. Scholarships are not awarded for training courses like Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses, Private Pilot license Courses, Courses at Pre-examination Training Centres of all India and State levels.
5. The scholarship for students in the different groups of courses shall be a total as indicated below, and shall be dispersed to the beneficiary’s account based on meeting minimum attendance requirement
1. All Post Matric Colleges in Andhra Pradesh recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh/ Competent Authority.
2. Students should have an attendance of at least 75% at the end of each month.
3. The student should not have availed himself/herself any amount under any other Government scheme for the same purpose for the same academic year.
1. The notification would be released and circulated to all post-matric colleges in the state in June 2016 to inform the students from the community about the scheme.
2. Eligible candidates should fill their application online at the APSKWCL website in the prescribed format.
3. Candidates should provide their email id and mobile number of their parents/guardians during registering for the scheme.
3. Applicant should upload the scanned copies (in PDF format of min 50 KB and max 150 KB size each) of the self-attested copy of the following documents:
a. Income Certificate for the student’s family.
b. Aadhar Cards of the student and both parents/ parent (in case of single-parent)/ guardian (in case of an orphan).
c. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
d. Passbook details of Savings Bank Account in any Nationalized Bank (account must be in the name of applicant).
e. Passport size photograph (in JPEG format up to 50 KB size).
d. Study certificate from the College/Institution of study for the Academic year 2016-17.
SCHEME EXECUTION PROCESS:
1. Students shall apply online within one month from the date of admission.
2. The Principal should issue Bonafide certificate which shall be scanned and uploaded by the student along with the application.
3. Scrutinizing of applicants shall be done based on the online application data.
4. A list of scrutinized candidates shall be shared with the respective college.
5. A poorest of poor volunteers shall be selected by the college to upload the monthly attendance statements, attested by the department, to the corporation website. He/she shall be remunerated an amount of Rs 2,000 (Rupees Two Thousand Only) for the academic year for uploading of the monthly attendance statements throughout the year.
6. Any student not achieving a minimum of 75% attendance for consecutive 3 months shall be delisted from the scheme.
7. The grant for the student shall be credited evenly spread over a period of 10 months on a monthly basis.
8. The State Level Committee is authorized to make exceptions in the eligibility/selection process and their decision shall be final.
9. Any false information in the application, if identified, shall be shared with the college and disciplinary action would be taken against the student.
For any clarifications or difficulties in applying for the program, applicants can contact Executive Director/ Project Director of BC Corporation/Kapu Corporation or the APSKWDCL helpline.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details