AP DEECET 2020 Fee Payment, Final Admission Letter and Acknowledgement card should be submitted to Govt DIETs. AP DEECET 2020 Web based Option notification will be issued in this moth by CSE AP State and the Counselling process would be started. In this stream DEECET candidates will give the web options and they will submit their preferences of colleges through Online Mode for join in two year Diploma in Education course for the academic year 2020-2020.
AP DEECET Web Options- Web Counselling Schedule:
Steps to be followed in First phase of Counselling
✿ Preparation of Seat Matrix (Rank Assignment),
✿ Submission of web based options by candidates,
✿ Allotment of seats to candidates
✿ Issue of provisional letters of admission,
✿ Verification of certificates at DIETs and
✿ Issue of Final Admission letter:
First Phase AP DEECET Counselling
1. Rank Assignment: 27.06.2020
2. Download Rank card 28.06.2020
3. Submission of Web options by Candidates: 29.06.2020 TO 02.07.2020
4. Allotment of seats: 03.07.2020 TO 05.07.2020
5. Issue of provisional letters of admission 06.07.2020
6. Verification of Certificates of DIETS and Issue of Final admission letter: 07.07.2020 TO 10.07.2020
7. 1st day of Instruction: 11.07.2020(not official dates)
After completion of the web option process, DSE and DEECET officials will release the Provisional Selected Candidates list(Allotment of Seats) i.e Provisional Admission Letters for Certificates Verification. DEECET Qualified Candidates can download their Provisional Admission Letter from the Official website with use of their Hall Ticket no. and Date of Birth. With this PAL, selected candidates should attend the certification verification as per schedule at their allotted college district’s Government DIET College and they should submit Original Documents to the Certificate Verification Centre. When the certificate verification process was completed, the officials would give Final Admission Letter(FAL) to the AP DEECET candidates.
All the Candidates are requested that, they should join / report with your FAL at the your allotted D.Ed college on given date in the Final Admission Letter and they should get the Acknowledgement Letter from concerned principal of allotted college andsubmit to principal of Govt DIET on Mentioned Date in your FAL.
In case the candidate does not report at the college on given date their FAL, her /his admission shall stand cancelled and will be allotted to next candidate in the order of merit during next Phase of counselling.
Model Payment Screen DISTRICT INSTITUTES OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING (DEECET) / ELEMENTARY TEACHER TRAINING INSTITUTES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST – 2020 AP DEECET-2020 PHASE-I/ II ALLOTMENT FEEPayment Form
1. Hall Ticket No:
2. Date of birth:
3. Candidate Name:
4. Mobile No. :
Terms and conditions:
1. Fee once paid will not be given refund. Candidate should go through the Detailed Notification and ensure the eligibility before making payment.
2. When a candidate makes double payment by mistake, refund can be considered only on bringing it to the notice of CGG by mail within 7 days of making such payment. Any kind of requests beyond this 7 days period will not be entertained. The refund process via same source of payments made in such cases will be initiated in Three to Five working days after receiving the refund request in all eligible cases of refund. This clause is applicable only in case of multiple payments by a candidate for the notification.
3. If, due to any reason department cancels notification and decides to refund the fee, the amount will be returned duly excluding the processing fee involved in making such payments.
4. During the process of making payment by the candidate, by any chance the amount is deducted from the candidate and the same has not reached CGG account is automatically refunded by the Payment gateway provider on bringing the issue to the notice of Payment Gateway service provider.
I accept Terms and conditions Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image
MODEL FINAL ADMISSION LETTER
For Admission into Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.Ed) Course for the Academic year 2020-2020
It is hereby informed that Sri / Smt / Kumari / Selected Candidate’s Name S/D/o Father’s Name who has appeared for AP DEETCET 2020 conducted on 09.08.2020 with Hall Ticket Number 123456789 is selected for Admission into Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) ( TELUGU Medium/Urdu Medium ) Course for the academic year 2020-16 in D.ED College College Name With Address in the category of LOCAL/Non Local Category based on the State Rank of 123456 secured by her/him in AP DEECET-2020. She/he is requested to report at the above college on Date XX/XX/2020 and get acknowledgement from the concerned principal of allotted college and submit to principal of Govt DIET on or before Mentioned Date XX/XX/2020. In case the candidate does not report at the college on or before Date:XX/XX/2020, her /his admission shall stand cancelled and will be allotted to next candidate in the order of merit during next Phase of counselling.#AP DEECET Useful links:
1.DEECET admission Procedure and Rules
2.GO.63 DEECET Admission Rules
3.Amendment rules to GO.63 DEECET Admission RulesGO.22
4.D.ed Colleges List in AP Telangana
5.NCTE new norms for D.Ed Course duration
7. APDEECET Rank Cards
AP DEECET 2020 Admission Process
|S.No||AP DEECET 2020 Important Links||Get Details|
|1||First, 2nd Phase Web Counselling Date/Schedule||Go to Page|
|2||How to fill Online Payment Form|
for Giving Web Options
|Go to Page|
|3||How to give Web Options/|
Web Based Selection of Colleges(User Guide)
|Go to Page|
|4||Provisional Admission Letter,|
Seat Allotment List and FEE Details
|Go to Page|
|5||Certificate Verification Dates/ Schedule||Go to Page|
|6||List of Documents for|
Certificate Verification and Instructions
|Go to Page|
|6||FEE PAYMENT, FINAL ADMISSION LETTER|
|Go to Page|
AP DEECET 2020 Notification details atdeecetap.cgg.gov.in
Shri/Smt/Kumar/Kumari Candidates Name.………………..
Father’s Name……………..with Hall Ticket No. 123456789is admitted in
D.Ed College Name………………………………………………………………………..on Date: XX/XX/2020Above mentioned dates are tentative..Official dates will be provided soon.