APTWREIS Gurukulam Transfers Proceedings Rc.543/ APTWREIS Gurukulam Transfers Counseling Schedule and Download the Application Form: Office of the Secretary APTWREIS GURUKULAM, Hyderabad has issued Circular or Proceedings Rc.No.B1/543/2015 on 20-05-2015 to all the Principals of APTWREIS in the State, Project Officers/Addl.J.C.s in Non ITDA districts and all DD(TW), ITDAs/DTWos of Non-ITDA districts. This proceedings details as follows..
Rc. No.B1/543/2015; Dt.20.05.2015
Subject: APTWREIS(Gurukulam)-Estt.-Hyderabad – Guidelines for Transfers Counseling for the year 2015-2016-Reg.
GO.Ms.57 of Finance(HR.I) Department dt: 18-05-2015 AP Employees Transfers Guidelines
Copy of the Transfer guidelines is here by communicated for the year 2015-16 along with application form.
All the Principals are requested to circulate these transfer guidelines to all the staff members and receive the filled transfer applications forms of liable and eligible employees as mentioned in the transfer guidelines.
The required number of transfer applications may prepared by the principal and supply to all persons who are liable / eligible for transfer and abstract of all the applications should be furnished in the following proforma:
Name of the Teacher
Designation with subject
Date of Joining in the present station
Category of transfer specify Compulsory/Exceptional/Request
The applicants and Principals should take utmost care in filling the transfer application form. Furnishing of any incorrect information wilt be viewed seriously and disciplinary action will be initiated against the persons responsible.
The Principal should verify and certify the correctness of the entries. All the Principals are requested to see that the transfer applications of Principals, teaching staff and Superintendents along with abstract, should reach the Head Office on or before 23-05-2015 by 5:00 P.M. positively for APTW Residential Schools.
The Principals are hereby directed to indicate the leave vacancies (cadre-wise) exceeded by one year except the vacancy against Maternity leave. Regarding the vacancies against deputations (out of the Gurukulam) to other departments including KGBVs and Mini Gurukulams are also to be indicated in their institutions.
All the eligible persons for transfer as per guidelines shall compulsorily apply for transfer failing which they loose their opportunity of counselling. The schedule for counselling for transfers is as below:
The schedule for counselling for transfers is as bellow:
- Last date of receiving transfer application: 23/05/2015 by 5 P.M
- Consolidation and Scrutny: 25/05/2015
- Counseling Dates for opting districts by the applicants subject to availability of vacancies: 26/05/2015
- sending of option forms of the applicants to the District Level Committees(DLC) for issuing posting order to the applicants:26/05/2015.
This should be treated as most urgent and attended on priority. Any deviation in this regard will be viewed seriously.
Model Application Form for Transfer for the year 2015
(To be filled in by the applicant)
(Note: Read the transfer guide lines before filling the transfer application)
- Name of the applicant
- Designation with subject
- Category of transfer
- Date of Birth
- Age as on 1st May of 2015:Years/Month/Days
- a) Sex: Male / Female
b) Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
7.a) Native District
b) Native Revenue Division
c) Native Mandal
- a) Zone to which allotted in case of Zonal Posts
b) Dist. to which allotted in case of Dist. Posts
- Date of Joining in the present cadre
- Seniority number in the present cadre in the seniority List of Gurukulam.
- Present place of working
- Date of Joining in the present station
- Period of stay at the present station as on 1st May-15:Years /Months / Days
- Whether spouse is an employee in APTWREIS : Yes/ No
- Whether spouse is an employee in other REI Societies Govt. Central / State/ Local Bodies/ Public Sector/ Aided Institution.: Yes / No
- Place of spouse working:
- Whether the employee is suffering from any of the Following Chronic ailments i.e., Heart Disease /Surgery Kidney Transplantation/ Cancer. Yes/No.
- Whether the employee is due for retirement i.e.,As on 30th June 2016 A.N.: Yes / No
If yes date of retirement : Day ;Month ;Year ;
- State whether the employee is
a) Unmarried: Yes / No
b) Widow: Yes / No
c) PHC : Yes / No
- State whether the employee has physically or mentally Handicapped children for whom treatment is necessary : Yes / No
- Opted Districts within the zone :
Note: If response is “Yes” for item Nos. 15, 17, 19, and 20 Certificates are to be enclosed for Evidence.
Signature of the Applicant
Signature of the Principal/FAC with stamp & date