Andhra Pradesh Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) has issued Conductor Posts Recruitment 2013 Notification. APSRTC invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement on contract basis to the post of Conductor on a monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.6570/- in Warangal Region.
Nam of the Post: Conductor
Total no. of Post: 65 + 23 Wait list.
Pay Scale: monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.6570/-
Reservation of posts:
1) Women:33 1/3%;
Qualification and Other Eligibility Criteria:
1. Must have passed SSC or an equivalent examination.
2. Must not be less than 153 cms in height.
3. The candidate must submit residence certificate from the competent revenue authority for a period of not less than seven years.
Candidates must be above 21 years of age and below 35 years of age as on 1st July of 2013. Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates.The age limit prescribed shall be relaxable upto 45 years for Ex-servicemen candidates.
The Selection will be done by calling the candidates for physical test who secured highest marks in SSC or an equivalent examination.
Prescribed Application Forms will be on sale from 19/09/2013 to 07/10/2013 at all the Depot Managers Officers in Warangal Region on all working days from from 10.30 hours to 17.00 hours.
Registration of Application fee:
The candidate other than those belonging to SC/ST/BC/Ex-Servicemen who have rendered War service have to pay Rs.100/-at the time of submission of completed application form. The application fee has to be paid in cash sale counters where the applications were purchased.
Submission of Applications:
The completed applications will have to be submitted at the Depot Manager’s Office, where the applications are purchased. The requisite fee registration of application shall also be paid in cash at Depot manager’s offices.
Enclosures to the Application:
The copies of the following documents have to be enclosed invariably to the application.
- Date of Birth Certificate / SSC Memorandum Marks.
- Educational Qualifications.
- Community Certificate in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC. The certificate should have been obtained from a competent revenue authority within six months.
- Nativity Certificate issued from the concerned competent revenue authorities for a period not less than seven years.
- Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-Servicemen.
- Money Receipt processing fee i.e., Rs. 100/- for candidates other than those belonging to SC/ST/BC/Ex-Servicemen categories.
- 2 Self Addressed Envelops of size 20 cms x 10 cms.
Last date for submission of applications: 08.10.2013.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details