APSRTC has issued Drivers Recruitment 2013 Notification. Andhra Pradesh Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement on contract basis to the post of Driver on a monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.7180/- in Warangal Region.
Name of the Post: Driver
Total no. of Post: 78 + 27 Waitlist.
Pay Scale: Monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.7180/-
Reservation of posts:
1) Women:33 1/3%;
Qualification and Other Eligibility Criteria:
1. Must have been holding valid licence for Driving HPMV and HGV or Transport Vehicle continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on the date of selection.
2. Must be able to read and write a regional language i.e., Telugu or Urdu.
3. Must not be less than 160 cms in height.
4. Ex-Servicemen candidates who are former members of defense service of Indian Union will be permitted to count the period for which they have held a military heavy duty vehicle licence towards the period.
Candidates must be above 22 years of age and below 35 years of age as on 1st July of 2013. Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates.The age limit prescribed shall be relaxable upto 45 years for Ex-servicemen candidates.
The Selection will be done by conducting driving test to the eligible candidates from among the applications received, after verification of driving licence, educational, caste certificates, height and age proof etc., by the Screening Committee.
The candidate other than those belonging to SC/ST/BC/Ex-Servicemen who have rendered War service have to pay Rs.100/-at the time of submission of completed application form. The application fee has to be paid in cash sale counters where the applications were purchased.
Submission of Applications:
The completed applications will have to be submitted at the Depot Manager’s Office, where the applications are purchased. The requisite fee registration of application shall also be paid in cash at Depot manager’s offices.
Enclosures to the Application:
The copies of the following documents have to be enclosed invariably to the application.
- Date of Birth Certificate for age proof.
- Educational Qualifications
- Driving Licence – Certified Xerox copy issued by RTA with all endorsements and renewal details.
- Community Certificate in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC. The certificate should have been obtained from a competent revenue authority within six months.
- Nativity Certificate issued from the concerned competent revenue authorities for a period not less than seven years.
- Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-Servicemen.
- Money Receipt processing fee i.e., Rs. 100/- for candidates other than those belonging to SC/ST/BC/Ex-Servicemen categories.
- 2 Self Addressed Envelops of size 20 cms x 10 cms.
Last date for submission of applications: 08.10.2013.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details