APSWREI Society will start 16 Residential Magnet Schools, The Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWREIS) runs 290 schools within the State, spread across the 23 districts. Of these, 204 institutions were upgraded and six independent Junior colleges provide Education to the students up to Intermediate level.
The Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWREIS) has decided to designate 16 of its upgraded or Independent Junior colleges as Residential Magnet Schools from this academic year 2013-2014. The long term coaching for EAMCET/ISEET/NEET will be provided in 14 Magnet Schools and the long term coaching for CA/CPT will be provided in 2 Magnet Schools.
These Magnet Schools are prearranged in different areas to meet the needs of the students who aspire to seek admission into medical, engineering and carted accountant (CA) courses.
These Sixteen Magntet Schools which are meant only for the economically backward sector pf the society who can not afford private education, are precisely termed here after ASWR Magnet Schools.
Magnet Schools Major aims:
1. Long term coaching for EAMCET.
2. To prepare the students of Medical stream for NEET
3. To prepare the students of the Engineering stream for ISEET.
4. To prepare the students of procure admissions for the CA course.
Magnet Schools salient features:
1. Magnet schools admissions through entrance test.
2. better teacher-student ration in a Magnet school,
3. hybrid model teaching and coaching.
4. participatory and collaborative learning.
5. extensive usage of technology, micro schedule and rigorous online & offline testing continuously.
6. Special attention on sports and games.
7. imparting the life and soft skills that improve the global compatibility of the students.
6. inspiring lectures by successful people all walk of life.