APSWREIS Guntur has published the PET, Music Teacher Posts Recruitment 2017 notification and Applications are invited from the qualified SC/ ST female candidates for the following backlog posts of Special Teachers in the A.P.S.W. Residential Institutions of this Society.
1. P.E.T: 1 Post
Qualification: BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc Degree. Degree in Physical Education.
2. Music Teacher: 1 Post
Qualification: Pass in Intermediate. Diploma/ Degree in Indian Music.
Age limit: Not exceed 47 years as on 01.04.2017.
The procedure of Selection:
Based on the percentage of marks secured by the candidates in prescribed qualifying examination.
List of Documents to be enclosed:
1. Attested Photostat copy of X class certificate (for proof in support of date of birth).
2. Attested Photostat copies of certificates [Provisional/convocation] of all
3. Attested Photostat copy of marks sheets of Qualifications.
4. Attested Photostat copy of Caste Certificate/ Study/Nativity Certificate
5. Demand draft of Rs.75/- drawn in favour of “the Secretary, APSWREI Society, Tadepally, Guntur District.”
Note: The application submitted without the above enclosures and without signature of the applicant will be rejected. No correspondence will be entertained on this.
How to apply:
Submission of Applications: The application format available in the Society website [www.swrs.ap.gov.in.] should be filled and submitted with all enclosures so as to reach the Secretary, APSWREI Society, Mokshasai Plaza,D.No.12-467-9, Tadepally – 522501. Guntur district on or before 05.05.2017 by 5.00 p.m. along with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.75/- (non-refundable) drawn in favour of the Secretary, APSWREI Society, Tadepally, Guntur District. The applications received after last date on account of postal delay etc., will not be entertained.
Last date for submission of application: 05-05-2017