APSWREIS DCO/Principal/TGT/Warden Posts Recruitment 2020, Apply online. APSWREIS Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued by the APSWREIS and Applications are invited for appointment of DCO / Principal Grade-II / Trained Graduate Teacher / Caretaker(Warden) through direct recruitment in the Institutions run by APSWREI society in the State.
Vacancies for APSWREIS Recruitment:
a. DCO: 4
b. PRINCIPAL: 27
ZONE I: 79
ZONE II: 159
ZONE IV: 151
d. Caretaker (Warden):
ZONE I: 32
ZONE II: 41
ZONE IV: 53
The breakup of Zone wise & subject wise vacancies can be seen at Annexure-A, Community wise vacancies can be seen at Annexure-B
The scale of Pay:
i) District coordinator : 46,060 – 98,440
ii) Principal Grade-II : 40,270 – 93,780
iii) Trained Graduate Teacher: 28,940 – 78,910
iv) Care Taker (Warden): 21,230 – 63,010
Online Application Fee for APSWREIS Recruitment:
The Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- towards Application processing fee for each post through Debit Card / Credit Card / Online Transfer. On receipt of the fee, the candidate shall be issued a Unique ID, which will act as a reference number for the application. It may be noted that the issuance of the Unique ID does not mean that the candidate has submitted the application on-line. It is only a confirmation of the fee received. APSWREIS DCO/Principal/TGT/Warden Posts
Age Limit for APSWREIS Recruitment:
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment to the above posts if he/she is less than 18 years of age or more than 44 years of age as on 1.1.2020.
In case of SC, ST, BC, etc., the age relaxation is as follows:
(1) SC/ST/BC – 5 years
(2) Physically Handicapped – 10 years
(3) Existing Contract Teachers working in APSWREIS with at least 6 months service – 3 years
(Service for less than 6 months will not be counted for the experience as Contract Teacher.)
(4) Ex-Serviceman – 3 years plus the length of service rendered by the Applicant in the Armed forces.
Eligibility Criteria for APSWREIS Recruitment:
1. Academic Qualifications:
a) District Coordinator:
1. A Post Graduate Degree from any university recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC)
2. Administrative experience of 3 years in State/Central Govt.Organizations
b) Principal Grade-II:
1. A Post Graduate Degree with 1st class (with minimum 60% marks) from any university recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC)
2. A B.Ed Degree from UGC / NCTE recognized University with a minimum of 50 % marks.
3. Total teaching experience of not less than 10 years including
a) 3 years of experience as PGT or JL in any Govt/Govt. Aided school/ Jr. College OR
b) 3 years of administrative experience as Head Master/Principal of a High School or Jr.College funded by State/Central/Union Territory Government
c) Trained Graduate Teacher:
1. A 1st class Post Graduate degree in the subjects shown at Annexure- C from any University recognized by UGC with not less than 60% marks in the relevant subject. (In case of SC, ST, BC candidates not less than 55% marks in Post Graduation)
2. A B.Ed., degree or equivalent qualification from UGC/NCTE recognized University with relevant Subject as one of the methods of teaching.
3. Must have passed TET Paper-II conducted by State Government.
d) Caretaker (Warden)
1. Graduation degree from any University recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC)
2. B.Ed., a degree from UGC/NCTE recognized University.
2. Additional Qualifications: Weightage will be given for additional qualifications and experiences in respect of DCO, Principal Grade-II, TGT, and Caretaker (Warden). Details can be seen at Annexure -D. APSWREIS DCO/Principal/TGT/Warden Posts
Reservation for APSWREIS Recruitment:
1. The rule of reservation to local candidates is applicable and the provisions of Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (OLC&RDR) Order (Presidential Order) 1975 and amendments thereto shall be followed strictly.
2. The rule of special representation in the matter of appointment of candidates belonging to scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, differently-abled, Ex-service Men & Women is applicable as per the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 and standing orders of APSWREI Society as amended from time to time
How to Submit the Application Form of APSWREIS Recruitment:
1. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14.02.2020 to 28.02.2020 through website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
2. Only on payment of fee on-line, an applicant can continue with filling up the application form.
3. A single application will be filled up by a candidate, even if he /she is applying for more than one post. However, the candidate has to pay fee @ Rs.500/- per each post.
4. No need to enclose any Certificates at the time of submitting an online application.
5. The candidates must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications
6. Candidates who submit false/fake information in the online application form shall be liable for criminal prosecution besides rejection of the application or cancellation of selection, as the case may be.
Exam Centers and Hall tickets of APSWREIS Recruitment:
Applicants need not select any Examination Centres at the stage of the application. Allocation of Examination Centres will be initiated after the last date of receipt of applications. Candidates will be informed through our website/Social Media/SMS for allotment of examination Centres and downloading Hall Tickets. The Candidates will have to download the same as per the instructions.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
1. The exam will be conducted through a computer-based online test.
2. Examination structure and contents in respect of all categories of posts can be seen at Annexure E
3. The written test will be in the medium opted by the candidate
Selection Process of APSWREIS Recruitment::
1. Selection will be purely based on marks scored by the candidates in the online exam. Weightage marks as indicated in this notification will also be counted for this purpose.
2. English Language Proficiency Test (Part-I) is for 50 marks and 30 marks are the qualifying marks. Part-II of the Candidates who failed to secure qualifying marks in Part-I will not be considered. It is further clarified that marks secured in Part-I (i.e., English Language Proficiency Test) will not be considered for the final merit list. This (English Proficiency Test) is not applicable in the case of candidates applying for the posts of TGT Hindi and TGT Telugu.
3. In the case of TGTs, 80% weightage for the selection will be given for the marks obtained in Part II of the Written Test and 20% weightage will be given to the APTET Paper-II Score. If the Candidates appeared for TET more than once, the highest valid score will be taken into consideration.
4. No Demo/Interview will be conducted for selection.
HelpLine Nos. are available on the website from 14.02.2020 till completion of Recruitment in all days from 10.00 A.M. to 06.00 P.M. APSWREIS DCO/Principal/TGT/Warden Posts
Society has taken all necessary precautions to furnish a comprehensive set of guidelines regarding eligibility/exemptions. However, in case of any unforeseen instances, the decision of the secretary is final regarding eligibility/exemptions.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details