APSWREIS TGT results 2019 are released and Candidates can check TGT merit and provisional list on official website. Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, APSWREIS, Hyderabad has released provisional and merit list for the recruitment to the Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) post (Telugu, Hindi, English & Maths) on its official website.
The candidates who have appeared for the APSWREIS TGT Recruitment examinations can visit the official website of APSWREIS : welfarerecruitments.apcfss.in to check and download the result.
The candidates who have got into provisional and merit list need to appear for document verification (DV). APSWREIS has scheduled to conduct TGT document verification on December 19 and 20, 2019.
The document verification will be conducted at the following venue – Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Office, Tadepalli, Amaravathi
Candidates can check the results either from the official website of APSWREIS or from the direct links provided below.
How to check APSWREIS TGT Results 2019:
Candidates can follow the step guide given below to check and download APSWREIS TGT result.
- Go to the official portal of APSWREIS – welfarerecruitments.apcfss.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads your subject
- APSWREIS TGT Result will be displayed on the screen
- Press control and F (ctrl+F) and type your name
- Download and take a print out of the TGT results for future reference
|Click here to check TGT Merit List||Click here to check TGT Merit List|
|TGT Telugu Provisional List||TGT Telugu Provisional List|
|TGT Hindi Provisional List||TGT Hindi Provisional List|
|TGT English Provisional List||TGT English Provisional List|
|TGT Maths Provisional List||TGT Maths Provisional List|
|TGT Physical Science Provisional List||TGT Physical Science Provisional List|
|TGT Biological Science Provisional List||TGT Biological Science Provisional List|
|TGT Social Studies Provisional List||TGT Social Studies Provisional List|
APSWREIS Teaching and Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: APSWREIS has released hall tickets for DCO / Principal Grade-II / Trained Graduate Teacher / Caretaker Posts Recruitment Exam, which would be held on the following exam dates. APSWREIS Recruitment Exams start from March 28. Candidate who were applied for this Direct recruitment for appointment of DCO, Principal, TGT, Caretaker through direct recruitment, they can download the hall tickets from the official website.
APSWREIS Direct Recruitment Exam Schedule:
- 28th March 2019
Shift 1: Biology, Maths, Social
Shift 2 : Telugu
- 29th March 2019
Shift 1: Hindi,Physics
Shift 2: English
- 30th March 2019
Shift 1: Principals
- 1st April 2019
Shift 1: Care Taker and DCO
Shift 2: Care Taker
Note: For the candidates who have not booked exam city/center, APSWREIS will try to allocate their home district or near by district if available.
Hall tickets of APSWREIS Recruitment:
Candidates will be informed through our website/Social Media/SMS for allotment of examination Centres and downloading Hall Tickets. The Candidates will have to down load the same as per the instructions.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The exam will be conducted through computer based online test.
- Examination structure and contents in respect of all categories of posts can be seen at Annexure E
- The written test will be in the medium opted by the candidate
How to download the APSWREIS Recruitment Hall tickets 2019
- Visit the APSWREIS Recruitment Official Website: https://welfarerecruitments.apcfss.in/
- Search for the Hall ticket Download link and Click on it for Downloading
- Then, the Hall ticket Download web page will be opened
- In this page enter your details like., Aadhaar No, Date Of Birth, Mobile Number, Security
- Code and Enter Captcha in the required fields
- Click on the Get Details button
- The Hall ticket will be downloaded and take a print. carry it into the exam hall
Selection Process of APSWREIS Recruitment::
- Selection will be purely based on marks scored by the candidates in online exam. Weightage marks as indicated in this notification will also be counted for this purpose.
- English Language Proficiency Test (Part-I) is for 50 marks and 30 marks is the qualifying marks. Part-II of the Candidates who failed to secure qualifying marks in Part-I will not be considered. It is further clarified that, marks secured in Part-I (i.e., English Language Proficiency Test) will not be considered for final merit list. This (English Proficiency Test) is not applicable in case of candidates applying for the posts of TGT Hindi and TGT Telugu.
- In case of TGTs, 80% weightage for the selection will be given for the marks obtained in Part II of the Written Test and 20% weightage will be given to the APTET Paper-II Score. If the Candidates appeared for TET more than once, the highest valid score will be taken into consideration.
- No Demo/Interview will be conducted for selection.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details