APTWREIS Principal/JL/PGT/TGT/PET posts Hall Tickets, Results, Exam Date. Recruitment Test for Out Sourcing Principal, JL, PGT, TGT, PET posts of APTWR Institutions: AP Gurukulam has issued Notification for Recruitment of Principal, JL, PGT, TGT, PET posts on outsourcing basis for SOE/COE Institutions. A recruitment test shall be conducted for the shortlisted candidates in the below-mentioned centers.
Exam centers for APTwreis Principal, JL, PGT, TGT, PET posts:
1. A.P.T.W.R.S(B), Marikavalasa, Visakhapatnam (for the candidates of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, and East Godavari) Contact No.9490957232.
2. Montessori Mahila Kalasala, Opp. All India Radio(AIR), Bandar Road, Vijayawada, (for the candidates of West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor, and Ananthapur) Contact No.8332975572.
Date of examination for APTwreis Principal, JL, PGT, TGT, PET posts:
A recruitment exam would be held on ……
SOE/COE outsourcing Principals, JLs Recruitment test 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
SOE/COE outsourcing PGTs, TGTs, PETs Recruitment test 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
Question papers will be in English Medium. As our Institutions are in the English medium.
Generating of Hall Ticket.
1. Hall ticket should be downloaded from the website from…
2. Hall Ticket number and link address shall be sent to the eligible candidates by SMS through mobile phone. After receiving the SMS the candidate should enter the link address and enter the hall ticket number to download the hall ticket. Bring (02) hall tickets duly affixing a Pass Port size photo to the exam center. (01) hall ticket should be handed over at the examination hall duly enclosing a copy of Aadhar Card.
Mode of Examination:
a) Type of Exam: Objective type.
b) Wrong answering leads to minus marks.
c) OMR Sheet Answering
d) Candidate should bring a black ballpoint pen for bubbling the OMR sheet.
e) Candidate should report at the examination center (½) hour before to the Examination hall
f) As it is an OMR sheet answering and latecomers are not allowed.
1. Original Certificates pertaining to qualifications and experience of the candidates shall be verified at the time of demo/interview.
2. Candidate should bring Writing Pad.
3. Please follow the website for up to date information until the announcement of results.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details