APTWREIS Recruitment for TGT/PGT/PET/JL/Principal Posts 2020: AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has given the General Recruitment Notification for filling up the TGT, PGT, PET, JL, Principal Posts in APTW Gurukulams and Applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of above said posts in AP Gurukulams.
The Detailed General Recruitment Notification would be available on its official website. The above posts are purely temporary and selected candidates have to work with commitment and dedication for the development of students.
AP SOEs, COEs Gurukulams: The Schools of Excellence (SOEs) and Colleges of Excellence (COEs) have been started in the year 2005-06 to provide quality education to the ST Students and to prepare them to compete successfully in Competitive Examinations like IIT- JEE (Mains & Advanced, NIT & EAMCET, etc. The 50 Residential Schools were established in the (08) districts of Andhra Pradesh (Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor and Ananthapur) with an aim to provide quality education to the students.
TGT, PGT, PET, JL, Principal Posts
APTWREIS Jr Lecturer, PGT, TGT & Other Posts: AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society invites applications for the following vacancies.
1. Jr Lecturer: 44 Posts
2. Post Graduate Teacher: 56 Posts
3. Trained Graduate Teacher: 876 Posts
4. Physical Education Teacher: 124 Posts
Total no. posts: 1,100
Application fee: Rs.500
Apply mode: Online.
Eligibility and Experience or APTWREIS Recruitment for TGT/PGT/PET/JL/Principal Posts:
1. Candidates having good Academic record in Degree and P.G. with (5) years Teaching experience in Teaching JEE Mains, JEE Advanced & EAMCET along with IPE and
2. PGTs having good Academic record in Degree and P.G. with (5) years experience in Teaching IIT Foundation classes along with 8th to 10th syllabus to teach for ST students on outsourcing basis in the following Institutions of Excellence functioning in Gurukulam.
3. Candidates without experience need not apply.
4. The above posts are purely temporary and selected candidates have to work with a commitment on Out Sourcing basis for the development of ST students.
Commensurate with experience, performance in Interview, and Demo and negotiable. Deserved candidates will be paid suitable remuneration.
Nature of work:
a. JL posts: The Candidates considered for JLs in SOEs and CEOs must have the capacity to handle IIT- JEE (Mains & Advanced, NIT and EAMCET classes in English Medium. The post of J.Ls on outsourcing from the experienced, eligible and interested Candidates having a good Academic record in Degree and P.G. With (3) years Teaching experience in Teaching IIT- JEE (Mains & Advanced, NIT and EAMCET along with IPE
b. PGT Posts: The PGTs considered for Schools of Excellence (SOEs) have to teach IIT foundation Classes along with the 8th to 10th syllabus. The PGTs having a good Academic record in Degree and P.G. with (3) years experience in Teaching IIT Foundation classes along with 8th to 10th syllabus to teach for ST students on outsourcing basis in the Institutions of Excellence functioning under Gurukulam.
c. TGT Posts: The Candidates must have a capacity to teach the classes in English Medium and their academic performance will be reviewed based on the standards of the concerned ward. Candidates studied in English medium at Degree level are preferred and preference will be given to the candidates who are having teaching experience (experience certificates have to be submitted along with application form).
d. PET/PD posts: All the candidates, who applied for PET/PD posts on an Out Sourcing basis, should attend on the mentioned date. They should come along with PECET Kit. The following events shall be conducted for physical fitness.
1. 100 Mts run for Men/Women
2. Long jump for Men/Women
3. Short put for Men/Women
4. 400 Mts run for Women
5. 800 Mts run for Men
They should bring the following documents.
1. (03) Passport size photos
2. Applied application form (Xerox)
3. Sports merit certificates if any(Originals)
4. Educational qualifications (originals) & (01) set of attested copies.
Note: Degree with B.P.Ed., (both in 2nd Class) candidates are only eligible for the above test
How to apply:
The application form is available in this Website and filled application should be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date: ….. by 5.00 PM.
Date of Written Test: …. by 10.00 AM
A Screening Test will be conducted for 75 marks and demo & Interview for 25 marks. DEMO & Inter view Date will be intimated to the Qualified candidates in the written test through email/phone.