APTWREIS Recruitment Hall Tickets, AP Gurukulam has issued Notification for Recruitment of TGT, PGT, PET, JL, Principal posts on outsourcing basis for newly started Residential schools. i.e., for Telugu, English, Maths, Science, and Social. In this connection thousands of applications received. Hence (2) years of teaching experience in the concerned subject was taken as eligibility criteria to shortlist the applications(proper experience certificate should be produced at the time interview/demo). A recruitment test shall be conducted for the shortlisted candidates in the below-mentioned centers.
1. APTWURJC, Chandrasekharapuram (Kodavalur (M)), Nellore district 22 Kms., from Nellore to Kavali at Peyyalapalem Bus Stop (for the candidates of Prakasam, Nellore, Chittoor, Kadapa, Kurnool, Ananthapur)
2. A.P.Social Welfare Residential Jr.College, R.K.Puram (for the candidates of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur dist.) Route: From Guntur to R.K.Puram about 30 Km. near Sattenapalli (Amaravathi crossroad)
Date of examination:
Date of examination:…
1. Telugu, English, Maths in Morning Session: 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM
2. Science, Social in Afternoon Session: 2.00 PM to 3.30 PM
Generating of Hall Ticket:
1. Hall ticket should be downloaded from the website from…
2. Hall Ticket number and link address shall be sent to the eligible candidates by SMS through mobile phone. After receiving the SMS the candidate should enter the link address and enter the hall ticket number to download the hall ticket. Bring (02) hall tickets duly affixing a Pass Port size photo to the exam center. (01) Hall ticket should be handed over at the examination hall duly enclosing a copy of Aadhar Card.
Mode of Examination:
a) Type of Exam: Objective type.
b) Wrong answering leads to minus marks.
c) OMR Sheet Answering
d) Candidate should bring a black ballpoint pen for bubbling the OMR sheet.
e) Candidate should report at the examination center (½) an hour before to the examination hall.
f) As it is an OMR sheet answering and latecomers are not allowed.
1. Original Certificates pertaining to qualifications and experience of the candidates shall be verified at the time of demo / interview.
2. The candidate should bring writing pad.
3. Please follow the website for up to date information until the announcement of results.
4. Question papers will be in English medium, as our institutions are English medium.