TS TET Answer Key 2023 will be released by the Telangana Education Department after conduct of examination on its official website, https://tstet.cgg.gov.in/. Candidates who appeared the eligibility test can check details and download the Telangana TET initial answer key from the examination web portal.
The Department of School Education Hyderabad has conducted the Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) 2023 on 12-06-20232. Thousands of candidates had appeared for the examination are waiting for the release of the answer keys. The Department is likely to publish the answer keys this week, however, some websites like manabadi.com, eenadu prathiba, sakshieducation have already released the unofficial answer keys of set A, B, C and D.
TS TET’s first paper was held from 9.30 am to 12 pm and the second paper was conducted from 2.30 pm to 5 pm. While paper 1 is for candidates aspiring to teach students from classes 1 to 5, paper 2 is for candidates who wish to teach students from classes 6 to 8. Once released, we’ll update the readers on this page itself. Medium wise TSTET 2023 Final Key provided below.
|Name of the hall ticket||Telangana TET Answer Key 2023|
|Title||Download the TS TET Answer Key2023|
|Subject||DSE Telangana will release TSTET Answer Key 2023|
|Official Web Portal||www.tstet.cgg.gov.in|
|Objections on TS TET Initial Key||Objections on Initial Key|
Medium Wise TSTET Final Key
|Paper 1||Paper 2 (Mathematic & Science)||Paper 2 (Social Studies)|
|TS TET Paper 1 Answer Key||Download the TS TET Paper 1 Answer Key from here|
|TS TET Paper 2 Mathematics & Science Answer Key||Download the TS TET Paper 2 Answer Key from here|
|TS TET Paper 2 Social Studies Answer Key||Download the TS TET Paper 2 Answer Key from here|
The Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test (TSTET) was conducted peacefully at various centres across Telangana on June 12th. No untoward incidents were reported. Around 3.18 lakh candidates appeared for paper 1 and 2.51 candidates appeared for paper II. Following the orders of TET, no entry was given to candidates even if they were late by one minute. TET candidates requested the State government to conduct TET exams every year despite of conducting the exam after every five years.
Around 90 per cent candidates appeared for paper 1 and paper II exams and the exam results will be released on June 27. Almost after five years, TET exams has been conducted. This year the paper was very easy compared to previous years. The topics we prepared for appeared in the exam. TET exams are been conducted every five years, it will be better if the State government takes the decision of conducting TET exams every year.
How to download the TSTET Answer Key 2023?
Telangana School Education Department will release the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test, TS TET Answer Key. Candidates who have appeared the Telangana TET exam can check details and download the answer key from the official website, https://tstet.cgg.gov.in/. Candidates can follow the steps provided below to check and download the TSTET key.
- Visit the https://tstet.cgg.gov.in/ Website
Candidates must visit the official website of Teacher Eligibility Test, https://tstet.cgg.gov.in/ in your device web browser.
- Click on the TSTET Answer Key
Once you reach the official website of Telangana TET, click on the link that reads, TS TET Exam Answer Key on the home page. It will redirect to a web page for checking result.
- Click on Paper wise Key Link
A new window would open. In this page paper wise Telangana TET answer key links provided.
- Download the Answer Key
Click on the link opposite the paper for which you have appeared to open the respective PDF and check the Telangana TET answer key.
TS TET final answer key to release at tstet.cgg.gov.in: The Department of School Education Hyderabad will release the final answer key for the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) 2023. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can download the answer key from the official website.
The initial answer key for the exam was published on June 13, a day after the exam was conducted. Candidates were invited to check the key and submit objections online as per the schedule. The Department said that only those objections which have been submitted online will be accepted and that the final answer key will be made available on July 29.
TS TET 2023 was conducted in two phases. The first paper was held from 9.30 am to 12 pm and the second paper was conducted from 2.30 pm to 5 pm. Paper 1 was for candidates aspiring to teach students from classes 1 to 5, paper 2 was for candidates who wish to teach students from classes 6 to 8. The minimum marks required to clear the exam is 60 per cent and those who qualify would receive the TS TET certificate and marks memo which will be valid for a period of seven years. Read | TS TET: Initial answer keys 2023 released at tstet.cgg.gov.in
TS TET final answer key:
- Go to the official website for the exam (tstet.cgg.gov.in).
- Click on the link for the final answer key.
- Enter your details in the fields provided.
- Submit this information and take a print out of the same for further reference.
TSTET Answers to Frequently Asked Questions FAQ, Ask to TSTET Held Desk – Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test(TSTET): Answers to Frequently Asked Questions: 1. Syllabus: What is the syllabus or what are the books to be followed with regard to the content of classes 1 to 10? The TSTET syllabus with regard to content for classes 1 to 10 shall be the TS State syllabus i.e. as on the date of TSTET. Hence, Telangana State Syllabus books as on the date of the fourth TET held during as per schedule are to be followed.
2. Hall Tickets: Appeared for one or two or all of the earlier three TETs but do not have those Hall Ticket numbers now. How to know the previous Hall Ticket numbers? A link is given on http://aptet.cgg.gov.in as ‘Know your previous TET HT numbers’. Candidates may find out their previous TET Hall Ticket numbers by giving either the reference ID and Date of Birth submitted in that particular TET or the Mobile Number and Date of Birth submitted in that particular TET application.
3. Complain Box: How to get the corrections done in the details submitted in the online application? Candidates may submit complaints about a correction in the details submitted in the online application at the ‘Complaint Box’ hosted on the website http://aptet.cgg.gov.in up to 10-12-2015. Candidates can submit a complaint through complaint boxes only twice.
4. Aadhar card number: We have not taken the Aadhar card number. Then how can we submit? Giving the details of Aadhar Card number is not mandatory.
5. TET Score: At the time of second TET conducted in January 2012 I was possessing B.Sc. (BZC) and B.Ed. (Telugu & Bio-Science Methods). I have qualified second TET with Math & Science as optional and Telugu as Language I. Now I have completed MA Telugu in May 2013. Will the second TET score be valid for School Assistant Telugu or Language Pandit Telugu?
No. your second TET score will be valid only for School Assistant, BioScience as you were possessing only those qualifications at that time. As you have acquired MA Telugu at a later date you have to qualify TET now for the appearing for the posts of Language Pandit Telugu or School Assistant Telugu. The same reply will hold good for all other subjects
6. TET Memo: How to get the marks memo of previous TETs? Candidates can download the memorandum of Marks of earlier three TETs from the website www.nad.co.in by clicking on Results – APTET and giving the Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth submitted in the application of that particular TET.
7. We are unable to locate the B.Ed./ D.Ed. Training College in the list displayed as that college does not exist now? You can click on the other college option in case of colleges not shown in the list
8. Not studied SSC: We have directly pursued a degree without passing SSC. Hence, we cannot submit SSC hall Ticket Number? If you have not studied SSC you type 999999999 in that place
9. Non Local: We are Non Local to Telangana State. Can we appear for TSTET and subsequent DSCs? You will not be considered for recruitment through DSC even if you qualify in APTET. Hence, you may take a decision accordingly.
10. Language: I have pursued Class X in Telugu Medium, Intermediate in Hindi Medium and D.Ed. in Urdu Medium. My first Language in SSC and Intermediate is Hindi. Which Language Should I now choose as Language I in Paper I? As per G.O.MS 51 School Education Dt.16.04.2013 and G.O.M.S. No.102, Dt.28.07.2011 the medium of the post opted by the candidate should be the same as Language I chose in APTET and Language Pandits should choose the language they pursued in their Pandit Training Course under Language I Of Paper-II of APTET irrespective of their medium of study in school or medium of school they intend to join in future.
Therefore, candidates intending to appear for the post of SGT and SA (Mathematics, Physical Science, BioScience, and Social Studies) should choose the medium of the post which they intend to opt-in DSC Recruitment Test as Language I and Language Pandit Teachers and School Assistant (Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Sanskrit, Tamil) should choose the Language they pursued in their Training Course as Language I in Paper II of TET irrespective of the medium of the school in which they may be posted.
Did I forget Journal Number? How to know my Journal Number? If you pay through your debit card or net banking, you should go to the bank and get the bank account statement
for example in My Bank Statement:
I have paid 200 Rs for TSTET on 21-06-2023 If I forgot …
I saw My Journal number in the Reference number of my deducted amount (Rs.200 of Reference: JSBI5445716890IGABNBITS6)
My Journal Number is “JSBI5445716890”
Every deducted amount has a Reference number……….
So, You can easily find the Journal Number
If you have any doubts/questions on TSTET, please write in comment section below…TnQ.. one and all
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2022 | Pavzi | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2022 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|