An Assam Employee Salary slip or Assam Employee Pay slip is an online generated PDF file containing a detailed list about the various components of employee salary along with specific details of employment. It is generated by Finassam.in Web Portal in the name of Assam Finace website.
Assam Employee payslip given to an employee at end of month, which state how much money he or she earned, how much money deducted towards savings and how much tax has been paid. Assam payslip is issued by the Finance Department, Government of Assam.
Assam State government has given the opportunity to download the Assam Employee Salary slip from its Finassam website that means Assam Finance Employee Login web portal: https://www.finassam.in/ which is maintained by Finance Department.
|Pay Slip Name||Assam Employee Salary Slip 2021|
|Subject||Assam Finance is providing facility to all Govt Employees for download Online Employee Pay Slips on online|
|Category||Payslip /Salary Slip|
|Department||Finance Department of Assam|
|Last date to getting Slips||An Employee get the payslips from the official website by any time|
|Online Salary Slip Download Weblink||https://www.finassam.in/assamfinance/gotoEmpLogin|
Assam govt teacher salary slip: Assam teachers can also download their monthly and yearly salary slips from this Finassam.in payslip web portal by login their credentials.
In this Assam Salary Sip web portal, an employee can access the information of Salary, Arrear payment, Medical Reimbursement, Group Insurance Scheme (GIS), Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Honorarium and Miscellaneous.
We are TeachersBADI.In team have provided here information about how to download Assam Employee Salary slip from Assam Finance Employee Login web application platform and this is a suitable guide for you how to get the Payslips. We have also given the Finance Assam Employee login Portal official web link for direct accessing the pay slip statements.
How to download Assam Employee Salary slip 2021?
How to get Assam Employee Salary slips or salary statement from finance department website. Step by step downloading procedure provided here for you easy to understand
- So to get your salary slip from Assam finance web portal, first open your any browser from you device.
- In the address bar you have to enter finance website address and press the enter in your key board
- The official Web page will opened in your browser.
- In this, you will find options and see employee login link in the left side of the window. Now click on the employee login button.
- After you can see the new employee login web application in your device.
- If you have already finance account, In this window you need to enter the mobile number, password, captcha code and click on login button
- Once you login into the finance web portal you can see the Personal Information, National Pension Scheme, Tax Deduction, Bank Information, Salary and Payslips and Grievance.
- Once click on the personal information you can able to see the personal details, Other Personal Information, Identity Information and Medical Related Information and now go back to main option page.
- In this ‘option web page’ most important section is that “salary slip and payslips” for getting salary slips. Under this category, you will get your pay slips and you can able see the salary details
- From this web page, if you want to see the previous year salary slips simply select previous year from the drop down list.
- If you want to download particular month salary slip, you need to click on particular month ‘pdf icon’ and check your salary details.
- Once click on the PDF button, a pop pup window appears in your device and click on the save button. The file will be saved in your device
- Open the downloaded PDF file and see your salary particulars and use it further need.
What does the Assam Payslip contain?: The monthly rates of Pay and Allowances from specified dates.
Assam Employee Pay slip contained the Important details like Employee Basic Details (Employee Code, Employee Name, GPF Number/ PRAN Number, Designation, GLI Number, PAN Number), Bank Details and Employee Scale are available in this payslip
And also Earning Details (Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Allowance and other), Deduction Details (GPF, GIS Installment, Profession Tax, GLI and Recoveries), NET Amount, Gross Amount and more details are available in this salary slip
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details