AUCET/AUEET Web Options & Certificates Verification Schedule 2020 under Web counselling. AUCET/AUEET 2020 Web Counselling schedule for Certificates Verification and Web Options Entry. Andhra University had issued AUCET 2020 notification
Online applications were invited from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.audoa.in) leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-18 offered by Andhra University Campus. PG Centre, Vizag and its Affiliated Colleges through AUCET-2020.
AUEET 2020 is a common entrance as Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET-2020) notification had been issued and online applications were invited for admissions into (A) 6-Year (B.Tech. + M.Tech.) Integrated Degree Programmes in CSSE, Computer Science & Networking, Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Chemical, Instrumentation Technology and (B) Twinning Programmes (B.Engg. Aircraft Engg and B.Tech. Electro-Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electronics) through AUEET-2020.
AUCET and AUEET 2020 were conducted as per the schedule and after results/rank cards were declared. Now, AUCET/AUEET 2020 web counselling-web options-certificates verification detailed dates(Schedule) were released in May 2020. So, candidates should attend the certificates verification process with the required following certificates at given Helpline centres.
The following is the tentative schedule for 2nd phase of AUCET/AUEET-2020 admission counseling.
Key dates of AUCET Counselling:
- Second Phase Registration & Uploading of Certificates: 22-01-2021 to 24-01-2021
- Web options for 2nd phase (AUCET-2020): 25.01.2021 to 28-01-2021
- Web options for 2nd phase (AUEET-2020): 27.01.2021 & 28-01-2021
- 2nd Phase Seat allotment: 30-01-2021
- Payment of Fee: 31-01-2021 & 01-02-2021
- Reporting to the Principal: 02.02.202
Candidates having AUCET/AUEET 2020 ranks are required to be present on the scheduled date and time at any of the notified helpline centres with all the following certificates and registration fee Rs. 500/- ( Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PHC).
List of documents
All the candidates seeking admission under the above special categories should bring all the relevant Certificates and Documents as listed below:
1. Hall Ticket
2. Rank Card
3. Statements of Marks and Provisional Certificate / Original Degree.
4. Transfer and Conduct Certificates from the institution where the candidate last studied.
5. Study Certificates from IX standard onwards issued by the Heads of the respective institutes OR Local Candidate Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format.
6. Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent).
7. Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
8. Latest Income Certificate issued by the competent authority (valid for 4 years) or white ration card in case of eligible SC/ST/BC/EBC candidates claiming fee concession.
9. Certificate in the prescribed form in respect of a claim under special category (NCC, NSS, CAP, SPORTS and PH) where ever applicable.
10. Migration Certificate in the case of candidates from Universities other than the University where the admission is sought.
11. Physical Fitness Certificate from the Medical Officer, Andhra University or from a Govt. Assistant Civil Surgeon.
12. Four recent passport size photos.
13. Two sets of attested copies of all the above certificates/documents, and additionally 3 copies each of TC, Caste & Income certificates.
1) the Third Phase of admissions shall be conducted manually at the Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam after the two phases of online web counselling.
2) The conversion of seats under reserved categories shall be done only in the Third Phase.
3) The detailed schedule of the Third Phase shall be displayed in websites: www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa and www.audoa.in after completion of 2nd phase.