Ayushman Card or Ayushman Bharat Card download from bis.pmjay.gov.in. The Central Government had started Ayushman Bharat Card to provide free health facilities to the general public under Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. In this, every cardholder is given the facility of free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh. Meanwhile, in the last several days, the cases of fraud in Ayushman card are increasing very fast.
PM-JAY is a Social Security Welfare Scheme covers more than 10 crore poor and vulnerable families across the country, identified as deprived rural families and occupational categories of urban workers’ families as per the latest Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) data. A list of eligible families has been shared with the respective state government as well as ANMs/BMO/BDOs of relevant area.
Only families whose name is on the list are entitled for the benefits of PM-JAY. There is no capping on family size and age of members, which will ensure that all family members specifically girl child and senior citizens will get coverage. The health services covered under the programme include hospitalization expenses, day care surgeries, follow-up care, pre and post hospitalization expense benefits and new born child/children services. The comprehensive list of services is available on the website.
|Name of the Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Card|
|Title||Download the Ayushman Card|
|Subject||Govt Of India enabled link for downloading the National Health Card|
|PMPJAY Card||PMJAY Card|
Services under the scheme can be availed at all public hospitals and empaneled private health care facilities. Empanelment of the hospitals under PM-JAY will be conducted through an online portal by the state government. Information about empaneled hospitals will be made available at through different means such as government website, mobile app. Beneficiaries can also call the helpline number at 14555. Regular updates will also be provided through ASHAs, ANM and other specific touch points This information will be activated shortly.
Features of Ayushman Bharat scheme:
- Covers medical examination, treatment and consultation
- Covers pre-hospitalization expenses and post-hospitalization follow-up care up to 15 days
- Diagnostic procedures and lab investigation charges
- Cost of Medicine and medical consumables expenses are covered
- Non-intensive and intensive care services
How to download the Ayushman Bharat Card?
- Visit https://pmjay.gov.in
- Enter your email id and password to log in
- A new page will appear, proceed by entering Aadhaar card and verifying your thumb impression
- Click on ‘Approved Beneficiary’
- Now you will see the list of approved golden cards.
- Find your name in this list and click on confirm print option.
- Now you will see the CSC wallet, enter your password in it.
- Now enter the pin here and come to the home page.
- The option of a download card will appear in the name of the candidate.
- From here you can download your Ayushman card.
National Health Card
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, more than 10 crore families will get benefits.
- Find out by logging in with your mobile number whether your family is included in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana or not.
- You do not need to make any application to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- If your family is included in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana list, then you can avail up to Rs 5 lakh per year for medical treatment in any of the listed hospital
PM Health Card
- Your family name could be covered in the PMJAY beneficiary list.
- To check out if you are a beneficiary, you can login here using your mobile number.
- You do not need to enroll anywhere to claim benefits under the scheme.
- To claim benefits under the scheme you can get yourself identified at the nearest empanelled hospital or Community Service Centre (CSC)