Instructions on Badi Bata Programme, Basic Infrastructure Facilities, Rationalisation of Schools: Video conference has been conducted by the Hon’ble Dy. CM & Minister for Education and Spl. Chief Secretary Education to all the District Collectors along with AJCs / DEOs / POs of SSA / Dy.EOs / MEOs / MROs / MPDOs / EEs of EWIDC & Other concerned Officers on the following Agenda.
1. Special Enrollment Drive (Badi Bata);
2. Basic Infrastructure Facilities ;
3. Rationalization of Schools.
Enrollment of the children – Professor Jayashankar Badibata 2017:
1. The Badibata campaign to improve the enrollment In way of meeting the parents and community members in the school catchment area by the Head Master, teachers, and SMC Members. The Badibata campaign shall be conducted in two spells i.e.
Spell I: from 21.03.2017 to 28.03.2017 and
Spell II: from 13.06.2017 to 17.06.2017.
2. The Head Masters and teachers shall conduct a Campaign to get the children and improve the enrollment during Badibata.
3. The Head Master of Primary School is responsible to take all the children of Class V and join in the nearby Upper Primary/ High School along with TCs and enroll them and see that all children get enrolled in the higher classes. The head Master of the High Schools shall receive the students along with head Master and parents and enroll the students.
4. The Head Master of Upper Primary schools are responsible to take all the children of Class VII / VIII and join in the nearby High Schools along with TCs and enroll them and see that all children get enrolled in the higher classes. The head Master of the High Schools shall receive the students along with (lead Master and parents and enroll the students.
5. The Head Master of Primary Schools and Upper Primary Schools are requested to conduct -Samuhika Akshara Abhyasam Festival on 24.03.2017 in the school premises by decorating the school and inviting the parents and community members. The Head Master may arrange slates, notebooks, pencils, etc.. to the newly enrolled children through community support. Detailed guidelines will be issued on Badi Bata from SSA
Bullet points of video conference:
All the schools should have 6 facilities
1.Toilets with running water
2. Compound wall.
4. Drinking water
5. kitchen shed
6. Attractive atmosphere
Instructions on Badi Bata Programme:
a) Rs 5000 will be released for infrastructure immediately by SSA to every school.
b) Enrollment at least 5% to b increased
c) Collectors are the leaders to look after this.
d) Every year 1 to 1.5 lakh Pupils are migrating from govt. schools to Pvt schools. This should b prevented.
c) 25% of schools in every district come under the BIOMETRIC system.
d) September 5th will be treated as total literacy day
e) Badibata program need not be from today to 12th.
f) Involve MINISTERS, MLAs MPPs zptc’s, mptc’s, sarpanch especially, SMC’s, Ward members in BADIBATA.
g) Collectors may decide dates as they feel comfortable. But at least it should start on Monday. It can also extended 1 week after reopening.
h) Involve also NGOs, all unions, retired teachers, people’s representatives.
i) VVs will b arranged immediately in vacancies immediately by the district Collectors.
j) But the ultimate goal should be reached without fail.
k) Collectors who achieve better enrollment will be allocated with a major portion of the funds.
This is the competition framed by the Hon’ble Minister.
l) After BADIBATA according to new strength, Govt. would take appropriate decisions regarding RATIONALISATION.