Bank of Baroda POs Probationary Officers Recruitment, Bank of Baroda had announced a notification for the recruitment of 400 Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through http://ibps.sifyitest.com/. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Recruitment of Probationary Officers through Admission to Baroda Manipal School of Banking: The official notification of BOB Manipal Admission 2018 has been released by Bank of Baroda (BOB) on its official website. BOB Manipal has invited applications for 600 vacancies.
The official statement reads, ” A total of 600 students will be inducted in Baroda Manipal School of Banking through the current selection exercise for 2018-19 (April 2018 to March 2019). The intake of students in batches will be decided by the Bank, as per the requirement.”
Applicants are advised to check the official website to apply online – bankofbaroda.co.in. Aspirants are to note that the online application process for the BOB PO Post has started on June 12, 2018, on the official website of Bank of Baroda. The last date to apply online for the BOB Manipal PO post is July 2, 2018. The tentative date of the exam as per the statement is July 28.
The total number of student intake and reserved student intake as given hereunder are provisional which may vary depending upon future needs of the Bank & availability of candidates under the respective category: SC – 90, ST – 45, OBC – 162, UR – 363. The age limit as on July 2 is – minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years. Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of an online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 600
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
1. Unreserved: 303 Posts
2. OBC: 162 Posts
3. SC: 90 Posts
4. ST: 45 Posts
Candidates age limit should be in between 20 – 28 years as on 01-04-2018. Age relaxation is admissible to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules.
Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion, and Interview.Bank of Baroda POs Probationary Officers Recruitment.
Applicants required to pay Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 750/- for all others through Online Payment (Credit Card, Debit Card & Net banking) or through online by using Debit card or Credit card.
The course consists of -9- months on-campus program, on completion of which the candidate would be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance and will be offered an appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda POs Probationary Officers Recruitment:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 12.06.2018 to 02.07.2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online Applicants should have scanned copies of photograph and signature.
2. Candidates should log on to www.bankofbaroda.co.in
3. Go to Announcements & Select the Desired post.
4. Read all the Notification and Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SELECTION FOR ADMISSION TO BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING”)”.
5. Enter Login Details & Fill all the details the submit the form.
6. Complete the Registration if she/ he would be New user.
7. Now take a printout of online application for future use.
- The start date for Online Registration 12.06.2018
- Online Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges 12.06.2018 to 02.07.2018
- Last date for Online Registration including Edit / Modification of
- Application by candidates (including far-flung areas) 02.07.2018
- The download of Call letters for Online Examination (Tentative) After 18.07.2018
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative) 28.07.2018
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details