A Bihar Employee pay slip or Bihar Employee Salary slip is an online generated PDF document containing a detailed list about the various components of your salary along with specific details of employment. It is generated by CFMS Web Portal in the name of e-nidhi bihar website.
Bihar is a state where the important Buddhist pilgrimage sites are related and sacred Ganges flouts. Mostly the Bihar economy is depending on Agriculture, Fruits and vegetable are grown here. The rest of economy occupied by different resources/ employment in different sectors. As we know the wages, earnings of labor and farmers earn.
Here we don’t get any type of salary document, Profit, IT completely depends on the season, crop etc. But an employee can get a salary document which is known as payslip.
Where this pay slip is used in different ways. Such as surety for others, availing housing loans, personal loans etc., Not only this we can plan for salaries according to the pay structure of an employee for future need and lead a happy life later.
In earlier days there is a lot of process to get a salary document from higher authorities. But now it became easier where Bihar govt has taken proper measures and made easier to get a salary slip. That is CFMS is an official website of Bihar Govt. Where am employee have to register in e Nidhi CFMS Bihar Portal and download payslip by just using password and username.
This happen in few seconds and where the information is just on our finger tips. We can get the monthly slips, Bills information and Annual Salary statements from this web portal.
Bihar Employee payslip given to an employee at end of month, which state how much money he or she earned, how much money deducted towards savings and how much tax has been paid. Bihar payslip is issued by the Finance, Government of Bihar is responsible for management of finances of the State Government.
Bihar State government has given the opportunity to download the Bihar Employee Salary slip from its CFMS Official website that means Bihar e-Nidhi Login web portal: e-nidhi.bihar.gov.in which is maintained by State Treasury Website and Finance Department website.
If you are an employee, then you can get Pay Slip from its official website. To download the salary slip i.e., Bihar Employee Salary Particulars you are required to just follow the simple steps below given to avail it. For download the salary slip by just entering your username and password on the web portal.
Bihar Employee Salary Slip 2022 Details
|Pay Slip Name||Bihar Employee Salary Slip 2022|
|Subject||CFMS Bihar is providing facility to all Govt Employees for download CFMS Online Employee Pay Slips on online|
|Category||Payslip /Salary Slip|
|Department||Finance Department of Bihar|
|Last date to getting Slips||An Employee get the payslips from the official website by any time|
|Online Salary Slip Download Weblink||https://e-nidhi.bihar.gov.in/digigov-web-app/login.jsp|
This facility has been provided to all Govt employees by the Bihar State Government, Department of Finance from the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS). The concerned authority has given the premium service to get the monthly salary slips and Bihar Employee Salary Statements by just clicking the following steps.
Every individual employee has a right to get the CFMS Bihar Employee Salary Slip, bills & payslips of monthly and yearly statements with the help of the e-Nidhi Bihar Portal and you can download Bihar Employee Salary Details from the official website.
Bihar govt teacher salary slip: Bihar teachers can also download their monthly and yearly salary slips from this e Nidhi Bihar payslip web portal by login their credentials.
We are TeachersBADI.In team have provided here information about how to download Bihar Employee Salary slip from Bihar e Nidhi web application platform and this is a suitable guide for you how to get the Payslips. We have also given the e-Nidhi Bihar Portal official web link for direct accessing the pay slip statements.
How to Download Bihar Employee Salary Slip 2022?
- Visit the CFMS Bihar website in this website click on CFMS Bihar link
- Then, CFMS Bihar website will open in the name e Nidhi Salary Slip Generate
- In this web application, enter your user name and password and click on the login button
- Then, Employee/Payee/Pension Self Service web Application will appear
- Now, you are an employee you can select the employee from dropdown list
- Employee Self Service web application box will appear. In this you need to enter PAN Number, GPF/PRAN Number and Aadhar number and click on the generate OTP
- You can receive the OTP to your registered mobile number and enter the OTP in the required field and Click on the Get Me In
- Employee/Payee/Pension Self Service full web page will open and your details will appear on this page
- Now click on salary slip file under Salary Statements section. Your salary slip will be downloaded in your device
- In this web page you can get the last 3 months salary slips or Last 6 months salary slips or Particular Month Salary Slip
- You can access the NPS contribution, GIS Contribution, Tax Deduction and Service Details from this web page
What does the Bihar Employee Pay slip contain?
Bihar Employee Pay slip contained the Important details like Employee Basic Details (Employee Code, Employee Name, GPF Number/ PRAN Number, Designation, GLI Number, PAN Number), Bank Details and Employee Scale are available in this payslip
And also Earning Details (Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Allowance and other), Deduction Details (GPF, GIS Installment, Profession Tax, GLI and Recoveries), NET Amount, Gross Amount and more details are available in this salary slip
CFMS Bihar Portal Details
The following information can access on CFMS Bihar Web Portal
- Annual Salary Increment
- Promotion of Employee
- Recovery from Employee Salary
- Allocate Employee
- eNidhi CFMS Bihar
- CFMS Bihar User Creation Form
- CFMS Bihar Employee Salary Slip
- Inactive/Active Employee
- LPC Out
- LPC In
- Employee Loan Application
- Suspend Employee
- Group Creation
- Employee Maintenance
- CFMS Bihar In Hindi
- CFMS Bihar Education Department
- eNidhi Bihar Login