Bharatiya Mahila Bank (BMB) has issued Probationary Officers Recruitment 2013 Notification.The BMB has invited applications through Online mode from eligible Female candidates for recruitment of 115 Probationary Officers.
Prabationary Officers in in JMGS-I
Total no.of Posts: 115
Female candidates must be graduate in any course and recognized university with good Knowledge of basics of computer.
1. Date of Commencement of of Application: 19.09.2013
2. Date of Closure: 30.09.2013
3. Start Date for fee deposit: 19.09.2013
4. Last date for fee deposit: 30.09.2013
5. Last Date for Reprint: 15.10.2013
How to Apply:(Through Online)
1. All applicants should have a valid personal e-mail ID and it should be same email ID registered for CWE-PO/MT-II. This e-mail ID should be kept functional till completion of recruitment Project.
2. Candidates are required to visit www.sbicaps.com click on the appropriate link, log-in using their Registration Number and Password issued for CWE PO/MT-II, fill in the details and submit the Online application form.
3. Once the application is submitted, the details cannot be modified, After completion of online registration, take system generated print-outs of Registered Online Application. The Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.