Board of Intermediate Education Examination fee Payment Due dates, Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh has issued Proceedings Rc.81 on September 27th, 2013.
This proceedings for communicated BIE-IPE March 2014 due dates for Payment of Examination fee for First year and Second Year Regular and ex-failed students. This proceedings details and Instructions as follow.
Rc.No.81/C25/ March 2014; Date: 27-09-2013.
Subject: BIE– Exams – IPE, March 2014 – Due dates for Payment of Examination fee for 1st & 2nd year Regular and ex-failed students (General and Vocational), Attendance exempted candidates appearing for Humanities (without college study) and with change of group– Communicated-Reg.
Ref: This office Press Release dated: 26/09/2013.
As per the Press Release issued vide reference cited, it is informed that the due dates for payment of examination fee for First Year and Second Year Regular students, ex-failed students (General and Vocational), Attendance exempted private candidates (without college study) appearing for Humanities group and with Change of Group to appear the ensuing Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2014 are furnished here under:
DUE DATES FOR PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEE FOR I.P.E MARCH 2021.
- Due date for payment of fee by the candidates in the College-Last date for payment of examination fee without fine is 19-10-2013. This date is extended to November 5th, 2013.
- 100 Rs with fine : November 8th, 2013
- Mode of remittance of fee by the students/ candidates.- The amount of fee should be paid in the Office of the Principal.
- Remittance to the BIE Account by the Principal through on line transfer: 07-11-2013.
- Submission of MNRs & Fee paid data Print out in the R.I.O Office: 08-11-2013.
Remittance of Examination Fee Online:
The Board of Intermediate Education has decided to collect the Examination & other fee through State Bank of India, State Bank of Hyderabad and Andhra Bank through on line transfer from the existing college Accounts to B.I.E Account of the concerned banks through e-challan in the format kept in BIE website as was done during IPE March 2013 and IPASE 2013.
The principals of the colleges are informed to pay the fee through the downloaded challan format provided in the BIE website www.bieap.gov.in (or) http://bieap.cgg.gov.in in any one of the three banks. The Account Numbers of the above three banks are furnished hereunder for online transfer of the examination fee.
Separate e-challan is to be used for each category i.e., General/Vocational, ENR Candidates and Additions. At the backside of each e-challan the Principals have to furnish the following information without fail.
1)College code 2) College Stamp 3) 1st year/ 2nd year 4) General/Vocational. 5) No. of candidates paid the fee 6) Amount paid in words and figures.
The Examination application forms can be obtain from the Office of the Regional Inspection Officer, Board of Intermediate Education of the District concerned on payment of Rs.10/- (Rupees Ten only) or it can be downloaded from the BIE website www.bieap.gov.in.
The Principals of all the Junior Colleges are requested to arrange for collection of examination fee in the office only up to the due dates prescribed and remit the same through online to the B.I.E Account in any Branch of SBH/SBI/Andhra Bank on the next working day.
They should not allow any regular student to pay the examination fee individually. The consolidated list of fee paid candidates in respect of candidates.who paid the examination fee should be handed over on 22-10-2013 to the R.I.O concerned.
The Principals of the Govt. Junior Colleges have to accept the Examination application forms and examination fee in respect of Private candidates (without college study) after thorough scrutiny and after satisfying about their eligibility to appear for Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2014 and submit online data Print out (Nominal Rolls) of these candidates.
The examination fee once paid will neither refunded nor adjusted, in case the candidate is found not eligible to appear for Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2014.
The candidates who have passed their S.S.C. or its equivalent examination from Board / University other than Andhra Pradesh have to obtain Eligibility Certificate from the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P., Hyderabad to appear for Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2014.
All the private candidates who are granted exemption from attendance (without college study) have to answer the papers on par with the syllabus prescribed for the regular students of the academic year 2013-14.
Candidates who have a gap of two years after passing the qualifying examination i.e., S.S.C. or its equivalent examination are eligible to appear for both first and second year. Board of Intermediate Education Examination fee Payment Due dates
All Private candidates who have submitted their applications for exemption from attendance (without college study) and who intend to appear for 1st or 2nd year for Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2014 for the first time will have to answer the papers with syllabus prescribed for the regular students of the current academic year i.e. 2013-2014.
Special Instructions for IPE, March 2021.
- It is observed that most of the Principals are deleting the names of the fee paid candidates from the ENR and approaching this office later with various reasons for inclusion. All the Principals are instructed to make DELETIONS in the ENR only of those candidates who fail to pay the fee even without penalty. Any wrong DELETIONS made in the ENRs will be viewed seriously and it attracts a huge penalty.
- A number of representations were received from the students stating that they have already passed the subjects which are shown as AF or NF in the latest Memos. As such all the Principals are requested to take an undertaking from all the Private candidates who are shown AF and NF in their latest Memos stating that they have failed in those subjects and the Memo issued to them is correct.
- No such request from the Principals will be entertained from this year onwards. If any student claims that he/she has already passed in those subjects, please send full particulars like, Regd. No. Month and Year, etc., in which the candidate passed and enclose Memos of Marks.
- Please do not accept Examination fee without ORIGINAL Memo of Marks.
- No Hall ticket will be issued to the candidates for IPE March, 2014 without photographs and the Principal will be held responsible for not uploading photos of any candidate.
- Examination fee particulars statements (List of candidates) and original Marks Memos shall be enclosed to the NRs/ONLINE FEE PAID PRINT OUT separately.
- The Online Fee paid printout and fee not paid printout shall be certified by the principal of the college and hand over to the RIO concerned along with NRs without fail.
- The Principal of the college is responsible for uploading the details, photographs and signature of the candidates correctly.
The Principals of the colleges are requested to furnish correct Category Codes in the Nominal Rolls/on-line. Non furnishing of correct categories will lead to wrong declaration of results and the Principals will be held responsible.
The above due dates are applicable to both 1st & 2nd year General and Vocational students, Attendance exempted private candidates appearing for Humanities only (without college study) and change of group candidates who wish to appear for the ensuing Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2014.
There will be no further extension of due dates for payment of examination fee. The candidates who fail to pay examination fee in time should invariably apply for Tatkal Scheme only which will be announced in due course.
As such all the Principals and the managements are requested to give wide publicity to the above due dates among the students, parents and staff of their respective Colleges and also a copy of the same should be displayed on the college Notice Board.