BRAOU Online MBA Programs, Admissions, Entrance Test, Apply Online, Specializations in MBA,Online Courses at eprograms.braou.ac.in, Enroll into Online programs of braouonline.ac.inBRAOU Online MBA Admissions 2020
Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University has issued a Notification for admission into two year Online MBA program for the academic year 2020-2020. The University invites online applications from the eligible and interested candidates for said courses. Candidates who wish to seek admission into the online program should appear for online entrance test conducted by the university.
Online MBA program Details:
MBA program is designed to give the student an ability to develop their career to its fullest potential, at an accelerated pace. The student will understand the global, environmental, political, economic, legal and regulatory context for business and develop the capacity to apply knowledge in new and unfamiliar circumstances through a conceptual understanding of relevant disciplines. The program will provide intensive theoretical and practical knowledge of management along with relevant case studies and technical knowledge. With a full range of specializations available, students have the opportunity to select a management program that is ideally suited to their needs.
1. MBA Finance
2. MBA Marketing
3. MBA Human Resource
4. MBA Operations
Access to audio visual digital
Content on mobile phones
Online Admissions – Fast and convenience
Dedicated students – Support Call Centers
The Minimum duration of Online MBA Program is two years, which is divided into 4 Semesters, i.e., 2 Semesters in each year.
Maximum period for completion of the program is 6 academic years from the year in which the candidate has taken admission.
If the candidate fails to complete the program within the maximum duration permitted, then he / she has to seek re-admission as per the norms of the University in vogue at that time.
Qualifications for Online MBA Course:
1. The candidates should have passed recognized bachelor degree examination of minimum three years duration or graduates from allied subjects like faculty of engineering; technology; medicine; pharmacy; law and architecture from any recognized university by University Grants Commission with a minimum two years of experience at executive or supervisor level or any candidate with professional qualification with a minimum two years of experience at executive or supervisory level.
2. The fresh graduates should have passed bachelor degree examination with a minimum of 50 percent marks are eligible.
Important Dates for Admissions
- Starting Date : 20-06-2020
- Last Date Without Late Fee : 16-08-2020
- Last Date With Late Fee of Rs.200/- (for First Year M.Sc (Sciences)): 31-08-2020