Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University has released the BRAOU Second time Eligibility Test 2020 notification on June 30 for For Admission into B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Programmes. In response to the overwhelming demand from the student community, the University has decided to conduct the Eligibility Test for the SECOND TIME in this academic year at the Regional Coordination Centers and limited Dr.BRAOU Study Centers of Twin cities only. However, ET qualified candidates can take admission at any study centre of his / her choice.
Eligibility Criteria for ET:
Candidates who do not possess Intermediate (or) its Equivalent Qualification are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into I year of the B.A./B.Com/B.Sc (3 Year Degree Programmes) for the Academic Year 2020-20, provided they have completed 18 years of age by 1st July 2020. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by 1st July 2020 are not eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test.
Medium and Venue of ET: Test will be conducted in ENGLISH, TELUGU & URDU MEDIA at the Regional Coordination Centers/study centres of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University,
Applicants should collect Hall Tickets at least FOUR days before the Examination Date from the RCC chosen by them. HT can also be downloaded from the University Website also (www.braou.ac.in)
a) The candidates are requested not to make any cash payment at Dr.BRAOU Study Centres as the Registration Fee need to be paid at AP/TS ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRES ONLY
b) See the University Website for the list of Study Centres, Debitcard/Credit card AP /TS ONLine Franchise Centres,Information Brochure on ET-2020 and also Model ET Question Papers.
c) The Examination Centres will be merged to nearby the E.T. examination centre for any reasons.
How to apply for RAOU Second time Eligibility Test 2020?
- The Candidate shall be allowed Spot Registration From 26-07-2020 to 27-07-2020
- Candidates who wish to appear for ET shall register ‘On-Line’ through www.braouonline.in
- Choose the Regional Coordination Centre where you want to appear for ET. Collect the Information Brochure on ET-2020 (Free of Cost) either from the RCC / Study Centre and read it carefully.
- Access website i.e., www.braouonline.in Pay Rs.300/- (Rs.Three Hundred only) by Debit/Credit card through university website OR for Rs.310/- (Three hundred and ten only) at any TS/A.P Online Franchise Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain Challan.
- Collect a print out of the Registration Form and keep it for your reference.
- Commencement Of Registration: 28th June 2020
- Last Date For Registration: 25th July, 2020
- Spot Registration: 26-07-2020 To 27-07-2020 At Dbraou Campus, Hyderabad.Date & Time Of Eligibility Test: 4th August 2020 (Sunday) 10.00 Am To 12.30 P.M.