BRAOU UG Exams Time Table 2022 or Ambedkar Open Degree Exam Time Table 2022 download from braouonline.com, The Under Graduation III, II & I Year B.A., B.Com. B.Sc., (3YDC) Examinations of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open University are scheduled as mentioned for the candidates who have failed or not appeared on earlier occasions.
Candidates are advised to please visit the portal of www.braouonline.in and click on U.G. Examination Registration Form for Spell – I for registration. The prescribed fee may be paid at any A.P. Online Centre on or before the last date shown below. (The students of Science subjects must pay the Practical Exam fee including the Theory Exam fee by way of single payment). For further details candidates may contact their study centre.
Please note that only those students who have paid the Tuition Fee are eligible to take these examinations and those who are appearing for first time they have to pay examination fee for all papers in their course and further no Extension date with fine for Registration of Examination fee.
Note: With regard to Urdu Medium students, they are required to appear for the subject offered by the University in Urdu Medium i.e. History, Political Science, Public Administration, Botany, Zoology and Chemistry only. If the candidates appear for other than the subjects offered in Urdu Medium by the University their Answer Scripts shall not be valued.
Open Degree Exam Time Table
|Name of the Time Table||Ambedkar Open Degree Exam Time Table 2022|
|Title||Download the Ambedkar Open Degree Time Table 2022|
|Subject||BRAOU released Ambedkar Open Degree Exam Time Table 2022|
|BRAOU Official Website||http://braou.ac.in/|
|Admission Web Portal||https://www.braouonline.in/|
BRAOU Degree Exams Time Table 2022
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Degree (CBCS) exams will as per below mentioned dates.
1st, 3rd, 5th Semester CBCS Degree Exams
- Ambedkar Open Degree Exams (1st, 3rd, 5th Semester): 17-04-2022 to 13-05-2022.
- 2nd year Degree 3rd Semester: 17-04-2022 to 23-04-2022.
- Third year Degree 5th Semester: 25-04-2022 to 30-04-2022.
- First year Degree 1st Semester: 07-05-2022 to 13-05-2022.
2nd and 4th Semester CBCS Degree Exams
- Ambedkar Open Degree Exam (2nd and 4th Semester): 07-02-2022 to 28-02-2022
- Degree 3rd year exams (Old Batch): 07-02-2022 to 12-02-2022.
- 2nd year Degree 4th Semester: 14-02-2022 to 20-02-2022.
- First year Degree 2nd Semester: 22-02-2022 to 28-02-2022.
|3rd, 5th, 1st Semester BRAOU Degree Exams||17-04-2022 to 13-05-2022|
|3rd Semester Degree Examinations ( 2nd year)||17-04-2022 to 23-04-2022|
|5th Semester Degree Examinations ( 3rd year)||25-04-2022 to 30-04-2022|
|1st Semester Degree Examinations ( 1st year)||07-05-2022 to 13-05-2022|
|2nd and 4th Semester BRAOU Degree Exams||07-02-2022 to 28-02-2022|
|4th Semester Degree Examinations ( 2nd Year)||14-02-2022 to 20-02-2022|
|2nd Semester Degree Examinations (First Year)||22-02-2022 to 28-02-2022|
|Old Degree Examinations (3rd Year old batch)||07-02-2022 to 12-02-2022|
|Degree Examination Timings||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M|
- The examination fee prescribed for each course (paper) of Undergraduate programmes is Rs. 100/-.
- There is no fee exemption for any student since it is a Annual Examination. Students who opt for Science subjects have to pay Rs. 100/- extra per each paper of Science subject towards practical exam fees.
- The Examination Registration Forms upload by the candidate through online mode only.
- The Examination Registration Forms without online are not allowed by the University and no further Correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Hall Tickets have to be collected from your respective Study Centres three (03) days before the commencement of the examinations.
- Please keep a Xerox copy of the print out received by the candidate after registration and uploading the information through online and A.P. Online payment receipt for future reference whenever necessary.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION THROUGH ONLINE
Candidates are advised to visit the portal of www.braouonline.in and click on U.G. Examination Registration Form for Spell – I. The Window opens. Then the students enter his admission number and date of birth. Once entered the admission number and date of birth candidate will get the details of his/her hall ticket number, name, father name, date of birth, Social status, Medium and blanks of year wise with preference 1,2,3 in II year and III year for papers registration.
After filling all the blanks in the online application / registration form, the student should upload it by clicking on ‘SUBMIT’ and take print out and retain with him as record. The print out comes with a “10” digit number, known as application number. On this number only the candidate should pay the required fee at any A.P. Online Centre and collect the receipt and keep it for future reference.